Monday, February 12, 2024

Mr. 555 and Armageddon

 


Armageddon and 555, what do they have to do with each other? Well, it appears that 555 and repeating 5s are numbers of importance to the evil forces aligned with satan. For example, as some of you may recall, the triple death number time of 5:55 was on the Simpson's 911 clock. Right side up the clock reads 5:55, upside down the hands pointed to 9 and 11, and the clock face made a 0, and the clock mount made a 1—signaling 9/11/01.

 


And here is another example from The Dollar Code.

12.555 x 19.471 = 244.458405 = 244 and 167 days 

July 4, 1776 + 244 years and 167 days = December 14, 2020. 

And what happened on 12/14/2020? That was the first day the shot was given.



In a recent post a reader left a comment and listed a website that showed many amazing synchronicities, which you can read at the link below. Some of the amazing syncs that he showed involved 555—the occult triple death number—and some involved combinations of 5. 

From 6/21/1982 to the death of Princess Diana on 8/31/1967 is 5550 days. 

From 6/21/1982 to Diana’s funeral on 9/6/1997 is 5555 days. 

At the exact minute Diana's coffin passed him, within twenty seconds accuracy, he became 8,000,000 minutes old, which is 5555.5555 days old, precisely. 

Intruder Fagan talks with the Queen on her - 11,111th DAY: 

11111 / 2 = 5555.5555 

5555.5555 / 2 = 2777.777 

From the exact time of Diana's death to the night Charles and Camilla intended to get married, at the time 10.40 pm, two hours after maximum eclipse was 2777.77 DAYS 

https://kaldanis.blogspot.com/2020/11/prince-william-supernatural-destiny.html?m=1 

Now here is a sync that I found: 6/21/1982 to 9/20/2028 is exactly 555 months. 

And what is so special about 6/21/1982? A famous person was born on that day, and it was the day of a solar eclipse from Saros series 117. Eclipses of that series are 18 (6+6+6) years and 11 days apart. 

And here is what is so special about 9/20/2028.

 


Let me remind you that the devil, the antichrist, the false prophet, and the armies of the world will deceive themselves into thinking that they can defeat God at Armageddon. I know that they also believe that doing things in accordance with numbers give them power and victories. 

So, does this 555 sync suggest that Armageddon is on 9/20/2028, and if so, do they think that this number 555 will give them the victory at Armageddon? 

BTW, they do not have a chance, it is impossible for a finite power to defeat an infinite power. 

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. Rev 19:19-21 

And if Armageddon is in 2028 then the antichrist will arise and take over the world 3.5 years earlier in 2025. So, are all of these 555 syncs another witness to the antichrist arising in 2025 and the Millennium beginning in 2028? As always, time will tell. 

Now ponder this from the website linked above—a prediction from a famous false teacher. 

In the spring of 1982 the Scotsman Benjamin Creme placed advertisements in many of the worlds major newspapers saying, "The Christ is now here". According to Creme the "Christ", whom he also called "Maitreya", would announce his existence on world wide television broadcasts. Creme stated in these newspaper advertisements that the Second Coming of Christ would occur on Monday, 21 June 1982. His is one of ten to make it on to Wikipedia's page of unfulfilled religious predictions in the 20th century. 

Do you think that maybe he was right after all? Is Mr. 555 the one, or will it be another? In other words, is Mr. 555 also Mr. 666?

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 

Have you prepared for the end times! I want to help you to prepare for the end times. Read The Coming Epiphany today before it is too late. 

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you. Find out what you must do to be saved, click here.

 

21 comments:

  1. Great post William. The syncs are amazing and the 9/20/2028 blows my mind.

    RAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop Star Rihanna said this:

    "Rihanna has told staff and associates that “Prince William is the Antichrist” and he will be the future king of a one world government promoted by the New World Order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I never heard that one before, thanks for sharing.

      Delete
    2. The global cabal that is trying to establish a new world order is about to be defeated, nothing can stop what is coming

      Delete
  3. Exodus 3:14
    And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

    Also, unique to the Gospel of John are seven statements that Jesus begins by saying "I am." In using this expression, Jesus is explicitly identifying himself as God, and bearing God’s presence on Earth.

    Satan mocks God so... will.i.am was on stage with Usher at the Superbowl, singing OMG. One of very few performers that have been selected twice. I've been looking at the will.i.am connections for awhile and was confirmed at the halftime show.

    Amazing also is the fact that I believe the coming AC is named William, this blog is managed by a William and my email for the past 25 years starts with i_am_robert, which by all accounts is uncanny.

    I now believe the AC rule will begin in 2025, just as William's chart above illustrates. Only time will tell but more and more is being revealed.

    God Bless
    RAF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RAF....Stan here. I would love to email you. Could you
      send my your email to mine at
      strbldr@yahoo.com

      If you prefer not to...I understand. You are
      touching on my pet topics

      Delete
    2. That will.I.am / Usher connection in the halftime ritual speaks volumes.

      Delete
  4. Could it be will...is usher..ing the AC and may be soon more prominent on the world stage......another line of thought....

    ReplyDelete
  5. By fate I believe, I came within 50 yards of the current Prince of Wales. Here is a Global news article posted on that day 7/7/2011.

    https://globalnews.ca/news/125810/william-and-kate-charm-crowd-at-lake-louise/#:~:text=LAKE%20LOUISE%20%E2%80%93%20Prince%20William%20and,crowd%20of%20about%2050%20people

    My family was visiting my brother in Calgary. He is a police officer working in the downtown area. We had decided to take the 2hr trip out to Lake Louise, one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

    After visiting the lake, we decided to take the gondola up the mountain to see the views, only to find out it was closed that day due to unknown reasons. The rumour from a small crowd gathering was that Prince William and his new bride were inside the owners cabin. The RCMP and military helicopters confirmed the rumour so we waited around for them to come out.

    They came out, jumped in a black van and boarded the military helicopters near by, heading to Calgary.

    There were a few first on this fateful day, one was to see royalty and the other was meeting a billionaire. His name was Jeffery McCaig, one of the owners of the Calgary Flames. He also is Chairman of Trimac Transportation Group, one of the largest bulk trucking companies in North America.

    McCaig was waiting for the Prince and his wife to come out of the cabin. He noticed my brother and came over to give him a hug. They had met in the owners box at the Saddledome where my brother worked occasionally, and I guess my brother made an impression on him.

    I looked for syncs involving McCaig but nothing found. Just a weird day all around. Below are links to some pictures I took. The first one is me on the left with my brother and his wife.

    God Bless
    RAF

    https://ibb.co/Pgd2j3Z

    https://ibb.co/Cv2kJ95

    https://ibb.co/whxQSJm

    https://ibb.co/wM84JGd

    https://ibb.co/Hp42FKj

    https://ibb.co/Vj0p5bn

    https://ibb.co/Rv3N8Z8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed this... lol

      https://ibb.co/8BxLG6V

      RAF

      Delete
  6. 09/20/2028 World War 3 will begin

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fringe Sync

    A few days ago I was looking into a movie called Diana from 2013. Young William was played by Laurence Belcher. In 2010 he also played young Kazran in Doctor Who A Christmas Carol.

    Here is a screenshot of the history on my phone from Chrome.

    https://ibb.co/RzCcZM2

    I was browsing the 32 images from the IMDB listing below, that's why there are so many.

    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1672218/?ref_=nm_flmg_eps_tt_1

    The next day I was watching The Fringe season 1 episode 7. Here is a picture and online description from the following scene.

    https://ibb.co/xD2bT1D

    The Fringe team is brought in to examine the parasite, which vaguely resembles the venus flytrap monster from the Super Mario games. Loeb is relocated to Walter’s lab in Harvard. Loeb’s wife arrives and after speaking with Olivia, provides her with a curious copy of A Christmas Carol that Loeb had brought back with him, which contains a series of codes in it.

    A Christmas Carol!!!

    It appears out of nowhere, and plays no significance in the episode. It's the codes in it that they need.

    Is anyone else having syncs like this!? What do you think it means or is the purpose?

    God Bless
    RAF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What got me watching The Fringe!? This post on X that I screenshot for a previous post on William's blog.

      https://ibb.co/QDYbJks

      555!!!
      1111!!!

      RAF

      Delete
  8. What if Diana is still alive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana by Bryan Adams

      I was looking into the song Diana by Bryan Adams. It appears on the B-side of the Heaven album. Adams co-wrote it along with Jim Vallance.

      In June 1979 Vallance and the band Prism released the Armageddon album, which is their best selling album. The album is also notable for songwriting contributions by Bryan Adams.

      The albums length is 39:29 which led me to Ezekiel 39. The Battle of Gog and Magog or more commonly known as 'Armageddon'.

      Also keep in mind, when the air is full of water, like after a rainstorm, the water droplets act like a prism and form a RAINBOW.

      Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

      The more I follow the Holy Spirit the more I realize everything naturally fits into one another, somehow forming a coherent and ordered structure. And there are layers upon layers, like an onion or Russian doll.

      On February 13 I posted about the time I saw Prince William and Kate in Lake Louise Alberta. I also mentioned that I met a billionaire who was co-owner of the Calgary Flames. Today I find out the Scotiabank Saddledome where the Flames play is located at 555 Saddledome Rise SE!!!

      God Bless
      RAF

      Delete
    2. Amelia Earhart

      The famed pilot was featured in this People article today. She has been in the news all week.

      https://people.com/amelia-earharts-family-says-images-taken-amid-usd11m-search-for-missing-plane-is-most-promising-lead-8582992

      Released in 1979 by the band BTO, the song 'Amelia Earhart' (6:19 length) is the 9th track and was co-written by Jim Vallance.

      Another Holy Spirit guided tour tonight, so I Google '6:19 bible verse'.

      Matthew 6:19
      Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
      20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

      Amazingly, I had just took a picture from the 9th episode of The Fringe of moths or butterflies.

      https://ibb.co/6WrC2MY

      The sync goes deeper but I will stop there. I tried to explain some of these syncs to my 19 year old son, but he probably thinks I'm crazy. At the very least, I'm teaching him about God and his Love for us. I'm hoping he remembers our conversations when things go off the rails, which could be any day now.

      Desease X is on the horizon, and I believe it has something to do with rabies and memory loss.

      God Bless
      RAF

      Delete
  9. RAF
    Those who are new or babes need milk.
    Focus on showing the truth in the Word that they might get their own hunger for the meat of the Word.
    Tell it don't sell it. Less is more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right.

      I'm sharing what the Holy Spirit shows me and sometimes scripture is involved.

      My posts involve syncs in my own life, that are not possible without God's wisdom. They may have been for one person, many or for just me.

      I realize I have been posting often, but was driven by urgency. I've turned William's blog into my own personal journal and for that I am sorry. I will save my post on my phone and take a break from posting here for awhile.

      God Bless
      RAF

      Delete
    2. Do not misunderstand me. This is a place for all to gain and give understanding. Do not grow weary in well doing.

      Delete
    3. RAF... sometimes, the smallest comment that you might deem insignificant could be the domino pushed into someone's wheelhouse that breaks the levy, and a flood of information comes out of it.
      God bless you.

      Delete