Monday, May 9, 2022

How to Remove Graphene Oxide

 



The researcher featured in the video below believes he has found a way to remove graphene oxide from the body. Maybe you know someone that is suffering from the effects of the dangerous experimental gene therapy injection, maybe his protocol will help. 


 

Personal note: I have hurt my back pretty bad, prayers appreciated. Thanks 

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 

Have you had your epiphany? You need to be prepared for the end times! Read The Coming Epiphany;—Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy. 

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you; will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff brother. Richard Delgado does great work I've spent months digging through his website. I am going to assume your aware its not just the C19 Jab with Graphene in it, our processed meats/food, water(tap and bottled) and other liquids, the air, vitamins, "medicine", masks, test swabs, clothes and many other products have had Graphene put inside them. I have verified meats (Steak, chicken and hamburger) from Walmart and Stop and Shop are magnetic I have also personally tested 80 people all 80 are magnetic regardless of being jabbed. I am unjabbed yet my front and back shoulders are magnetic. Jabbed are usually very magnetic, but we all are. Chest, back and shoulders are common areas head stomach and groin also on some. The spine/neck area ive found is common on most as well. Any metal can be used, magnets even your cell phone will stick to your body. I usually start with a small spoon or fork to find the areas that are magnetic. Ive had a few people say they are not, but once I try on then they all are it could be one spot on them or could be all over, but I am 100% so far. It does seem to detox some from our bodies with diet changes my front is no longer magnetic(with the jabbed and multiple jabbed I don't know due to the Nanotech also inside and new systems being built throughout their arteries and body I don't think that can be detoxed)

    ReplyDelete