Sunday, November 1, 2020

A Message for the 5 Continents

  


On June 20, 1998, at 3:50 a.m., here on Patmos Island, my room was suddenly filled with light, although there was no electricity. There were two angels on my right side. 

That is the beginning of the story I originally saw at The Big The One detailing the account of a pastor named Samuel Doctorian, that had an encounter with 5 angels. 

The angels gave him messages for 5 continental areas of the world. To say the least, the messages are sobering, he was told in 1998 that time was short—so how much shorter do you think it is now. In fact as you will see some of what was spoken is starting to come to pass. 

Here are a few excerpts from the original story. 

First Angel: News for All Asia 

…I saw in his hand a very large pipe, which He would trumpet over all of Asia. Millions will hear this mighty trumpet voice. Then he said, "There will be catastrophes and famine. Many will starve to death. There will be earthquakes all over Asia and the sea will cover the ground…" 

"In China and India millions will die. China's largest river will flood and destroy thousands of homes in flooding. Some nationalities will be against other nationalities, the brother will go against the brother. Asians will fight among themselves, nuclear weapons will be used, which will destroy millions of people." Twice I've heard the word "disaster." Then Angel said that there would be a financial crisis in Asia, and God would shake the world. 

While He was talking, I was shaking. Looking at me, He smiled and said, "There will be a great spiritual awakening, the chains will break, the obstacles will be defeated. Across Asia, China, India, people will come to Christ. There will be a great and strong awakening in Australia. This is the last harvest…" 

Comment: Isn’t China’s largest river flooding now with many houses being destroyed. Worst floods on record cost China $29B. 751 Chinese rivers passed ‘warning levels’, affecting 70M people, says Emergency Management Ministry 


Second Angel: Middle East 

Then I saw the second angel holding a sickle in his hand as being held during the harvest. He said: "In Israel and the countries before Iran came a harvest." In the blink of an eye, I saw these countries and heard, "All of Turkey and those countries that rejected Me, rejected the message of love, and hated and destroyed each other." 

I saw an angel raising a sickle. He moved it over the countries of the Middle East. I have seen Iran, Persia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, all Georgia, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, all Of Asia Minor. All these lands were covered in blood. I saw the fire. Atomic weapons were used against many of these countries, and smoke was rising to the sky everywhere. Severe destruction - people destroyed each other. I heard the words: "Israel, oh Israel, it is time for a great trial…" 

Comment: And what is in the news right now with a war that is ratcheting up that could easily spill over into a large conflict? TURKEY RAMPS UP ITS INVOLVEMENT IN ARMENIAN-AZERBAIJANI WAR

 

Third Angel: Europe 

…I saw Him flying over Europe and saying, "I am deeply concerned, filled with suffering. Injustice, impurity and godlessness throughout Europe. Sin has risen to the sky. The Holy Spirit is filled with suffering." 

I've seen rivers in Europe come out of their banks and flood millions of homes. In Czechoslovakia there were the strongest floods of all that were before. 

Suddenly I heard the rumble of an earthquake all over Europe. "Countries that have never been shaken by an earthquake will be shaken," Angel said. Suddenly I saw the Eiffel Tower break and break down in Paris. Most of Germany will be destroyed. The big city of London is destruction everywhere. 

I've seen floods all over Scandinavia. I looked to the south, and saw Spain passing through great famine and great destruction. Many in Spain and Portugal will starve to death. 

I was alarmed and said, "Lord, what will happen to your children?" The angel answered with God's words, "I will prepare them. They must look forward to the Lord's appearance. Many these days will call out to me and I will save them. I will produce great miracles for them, I will show them My Power. Among these great destructions, in these countries the mercy of God will reside. I was happy - God protects his children. 

 

4th Angel: Africa 

…Suddenly I heard them say the words: "Innocent blood is shed, discord among nations. Generations are far from the Lord - thousands have killed each other. I have seen my faithful children in Africa. I will bless them with abundance. I will control the weather: the sun will burn in certain places. Big rivers will dry up, millions will starve to death. Elsewhere there will be flooding. Shocked will be the grounds. Thirsty for blood and doing untruths, my sword will be judged, there will be many earthquakes, many cities will be flooded." 

I've seen big rocks fall from the sky in different parts of Africa. The earth will be shaken with such force with which it has not yet shaken from the creation of the world. No one can escape the sword of the Lord. I saw the Nile River dried up, the Nile was a god for the Egyptians. Most of middle Africa will be covered with water - millions will die…

 

Fifth Angel: America 

Then I heard an Angel saying, "There is no morality, no justice, no holiness. Worship of idols, materialism, drunkenness, attachment to sin. Spilling innocent blood - millions of children are killed before they are born. Families are falling apart. An adulterering generation. Exactly the same situation as in the days of Noah. False preachers, false prophets, rejection of My love. Many of them preach religion by rejecting the true Force." 

When I heard all this, I asked Angel, "Can't you wait any longer? Don't pour it out. Give another chance for remorse!" Look, the time has come. They love money and entertainment more than they love Me." 

When the angel began to pour out the contents of the bowl, I saw how the big icebergs began to melt. When it started, I saw flooding across Canada and North America: all the rivers came out of the banks, wreaking havoc everywhere. 

I've heard international trade collapse - like an earthquake and New York skyscrapers have collapsed and fallen. In the oceans, I saw sinking ships, I saw an angel pouring a bowl over Mexico, and the two oceans were connected - the Atlantic and the Pacific. Much of Brazil was covered with water. The Amazon River has become a large lake. Forests are destroyed and flooded. The main cities in Brazil are destroyed, in many places the earthquake. When Angel poured the contents of the bowl, in Chile and Brazil there were great destructions, which was not before. The whole earth was shaking… 

As I said that is pretty sobering. Remember that Christians and non-Christians alike will be faced with living through the first 5 Seals of Revelation. The culmination of which will result in the death of ¼ of the world’s population. Along with the Seals there will be many natural disasters. 

Then the antichrist will come onto the scene to “solve” the world’s problems. He will take over the world and begin his Seal 5 persecution war against Jews and Christians. Then comes our deliverance at the Seal 6 rapture event. After which God’s wrath is poured out upon the world. 

Would you like to be part of the rapture and escape the wrath of God? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here. 

I have written a book to help you understand what will happen in the end times and when, so you can be prepared; The Coming Epiphany—Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy. 

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

3 comments:

  1. From Spectrum News:
    "From the earliest named storms on record to a record-breaking 11 U.S. landfalls already this season, 2020 is producing a laundry list of records - and we've still got about four weeks to go in the official season."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at the long range forecast and right now--could change many times--they have a hurricane hitting Florida about 11/15.

      Delete
  2. I can't help but be cautious with these things, but I guess we are instructed to test any message that comes to us. I will say, living in Australia, there would have to be a massive shift for a true revival to occur, but I haven't seen it! In fact, most of the 'true believers' have gone under ground and don't attend church...like me! I just remember Jesus's words: "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" The context appears to be regarding people of faith, those who pray and expect, but who have a relationship with Him....(Hope you are continuing to improve health-wise Bill...)

    ReplyDelete