Monday, October 5, 2020

Batman Map Strike Zone 3 Confirmed--Florida Underwater

  


Another confirmation has just been received of the deciphering of the encoded Batman map. Here is the rest of the story. Recently I put up a post entitled; 

The USA Will Crack in Half: The Encoded Map Is Confirmed!. 

The map shows locations of strike zones in the USA. See the post above for a full explanation. 

Strike Zone 3 shows Florida underwater. 


Now listen to this dream.

 


And here are a few pertinent comments from the video. 

I seen the state of Florida sinking as what looks like millions of people migrating as the state was sinking, and I heard a voice say, IT IS DONE IT IS DONE, and I think the voice said, FLORIDA WILL SINK. I haven't been to Florida since because of that dream. 

I had a dream of the Holy Spirit speaking through me and said that something was going to hit Florida but can’t remember what he said but I alway thought it would be a tsunami. Then it would be nuked and it would fall into the ocean. I also had a dream of being in a hotel and a tsunami hit. The lady being mad is that you were moving up the ranks of God so fast. Why it changed to a ring because you are a bride of Christ. And Holy Spirit dwells in the stomach. Why the light was coming through it. 

So I believe this dream and the comments serve as another confirmation that the Batman map is in play. And what event precedes the Strike Zone 3 Florida underwater event? If they go in order, then it will be the Strike Zone 2 Yellowstone event.

 


And in light of that, if I was living in Florida and I saw Yellowstone go, I would get out of Florida as fast as I could. 

And why do I tell you information from a Batman map— Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Cor 2:11 

I have written a book to help you understand what will happen in the end times and when, so you can be prepared; The Coming Epiphany—Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy. 

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you; will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here. 

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

2 comments:

  1. Check out this video:
    https://youtu.be/SUqqDKDeSzQ

    Idaho/Yellowstone and the New Madrid area of the North American Craton are heating up, the plate is moving, expect earthquakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, very interesting. The researcher believes the plate is moving and may cause earthquakes--something may be in the works.

      Delete