Friday, October 1, 2010

A Dream I Had--The Interpretation

What does the dream I had that featured a crash and a ditch mean? That was the question that ran through my mind for a long time. I sought the answer to that question with prayer and Bible study. In light of the biblical research, I have come to the following conclusions regarding what I believe to be the interpretation or meaning of the dream and I thank Roy Reinhold of Prophecy Truths for helping me with this.

First let me state, the dream details events that will mainly transpire in my own life, although some of the events (such as the accident and gravel road) will also affect others. I believe the road is the path of my life in the future. Initially, the road was paved and easy to travel, which represents my present life now.

The Smoke — As I approached the accident scene I saw the smoke of the accident before I saw the accident. I believe that this means that to some degree I will be able to foresee some of these events before they occur.

The Crash at the Intersection — The crash in my dream is the crash of the economy. I believe the dump truck represents an evil force responsible for the crash and the recreational vehicle represents the economy of the USA typified by an inordinate desire for recreational pursuits, shown by the grotesque size of the vehicle. The crash of the economy will put a stop to the pursuit of recreation as a main goal in life. This change will affect all our lives as shown by the significance of the crash, which put the recreational vehicle out of commission and heavily damaged the dump truck. I had a sense that this crash was within the 70th Week or as most call it the last 7 years before the Second Coming--the tribulation.

The fact that I could see the crash before I came upon it indicates that I will be able to foresee to some degree when the crash will take place. Maybe my post entitled The Phoenix is Falling--The Date of the Financial Collapse is related to this which points to the crash occurring in the Fall of 2010.

The Policeman — I believe the policeman trying to get me to detour to the right represents the government that, after the crash of the economy, will want me to do something, but exactly what I am not quite sure. Whatever it is, I do not want to do it; and whether I cannot or willingly refuse, I do refuse and am glad that I do. But why a detour to the right? When times get tough, people get more conservative. Survival factors come to the forefront in our lives. Government will attempt to herd us down a road by exerting greater control, which may not be in our best interests. Government is there to serve us and not us to serve them. We as citizens have two choices when it comes to the government: 1) Wait for government to tell us what to do, or 2) Analyze the situation and make choices in our own best interest. Of course the Christian is to obey the government unless they tell you to do something against scripture or perform an illegal action against you. For a discussion of this topic see the article entitled To Obey or Not to Obey; That is the Question.

The Gravel Road — I believe the road that goes from pavement to gravel shows that life will be more difficult to travel after the crash. What was easy and pleasant before will become slower and bumpier. We will need a greater awareness in order not to get in an accident.

The Ditch — I believe the ditch represents some unexpected and very difficult and traumatic event that will transpire in my life, and possibly the lives of others, during the last half of the 70th Week. It may be the severe persecution that will arise against Christians during the Great Tribulation or it may be WWIII.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (Matt. 24:9–10

It is possible it may be the decision of whether or not to take the mark of the beast. The decision of whether or not to take the mark is a decision that all still alive when the antichrist arises (and takes over the world after the abomination of desolation) will have to make.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev 13:16–17)

Whatever the circumstance, my family and I made it through shaken but unscathed. I could no longer drive, which represents getting to the basics of survival and a disruption from the way things had been going.

The Sandy Ground and the Pond — I believe the sand with water flowing up out of it and the pond with sea creatures represents a place that God has prepared for my family and I to flee to during the Great Tribulation when the antichrist persecutes Jews and Christians. The Lord will provide for us there in the midst of troubling times until He rescues us via the rapture. The sandy ground represents shifting events when we need to make good decisions at times when it is harder to walk or travel. The water represents the Spirit there in abundance to help guide us in these decisions.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup Runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (Psalm 23)

The Detour Road with the Guard Rail — I believe that the guardrail on the detour road shows that those who obeyed the government are on a path that they cannot get off and others cannot get onto. They are under government control for their lives, while I was outside of that government control. Although at first I saw where everyone else was traveling, and I felt awkward at being stuck there and embarrassed by those making fun of me; later, I saw that I was in a better place.

The Stream — I believe the stream represents the end of the 70th Week or end of this age.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. (Rev. 21:2-5)

The Houses on the Other Side of the Stream — I believe that the large and pleasant looking houses represent the Millennium and beyond.

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (Rev. 19:7–9)

The Pleasant Road — I believe that the pleasant road represents eternity, which will be eternal happiness for all who place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation.

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (Rev. 22: 3-7)

The dream, or should I say the reality of the Biblical events that it portrays will affect all of us. The crash of the economy, WWIII, the decision of whether or not to take the mark, the persecution unleashed by the antichrist will affect all of us to some degree. The reality of these events should cause us to seek the Lord as we have never done before. It is time for God’s children to rise to the occasion and prepare ourselves for what may shortly come to pass on the road of life.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26. Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory... 34. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:25-27, 34-36

Many are saying the crash will happen in October or November 2010. Are you ready? One of the main purposes of this ministry is to help prepare Christians for the rough road that lies ahead. I do not want you to be caught unawares! Please read The Coming Epiphany today, it's FREE!

BTW I have not made a dime off of this ministry or in writing my book, in fact I am in debt on the project. The reason I have invested a lot of time and money in this ministry is to help you prepare. Time is almost up. Wake up--the rapture will not happen until after the sixth seal is opened--the first five seals are coming our way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment