Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hawaii: Dreams of a Paradise Lost; Will There Be a Double Fulfillment of the Dream?


Updated 5/22

In 2012 I had a dream about the destruction of an island “paradise.” As you will see below, I believe that this dream was fulfilled in the destruction of St. Croix after category 5 Hurricane Maria slammed into her in September of 2017. It is also possible that this dream could have a double fulfillment and it could involve the destruction of Hawaii.


First let me share the dream, show you it’s first fulfillment and show you why there may be another fulfillment yet to come involving the destruction of Hawaii.

The Dream
On President’s Day, 2/20/2012, just after midnight I had what I believe to be a dream from God involving that picture. Here is how I remember it; a man came running into the room where the tropical island paradise wall mural is. He was an average build man, with medium to light complexion and a short beard. He looked scared to death; he had a look of stark terror and fear on his face and was in a panic, but did not or could not say anything. I think I called to him a couple of times loudly and asked; “what is wrong?” He did not answer. The next thing I saw was the wall mural of the tropical island but I could not see any of the scene, it had turned a smoky--cloudy black and gray similar to what is depicted below.
Later the same night I had another dream; I remember seeing a Google Earth picture of a city and I heard “check the distance from Oklahoma City.” My response was; “Why Oklahoma City, what does that have to do with anything?”
The Fulfillment
On 9/20/2017 Category 5 Hurricane Maria slammed into St. Croix doing catastrophic damage and then subsequently slammed into Puerto Rico with devastating destruction.
As you read above, in my dream I was told to check the distance from OKC. The distance from OKC to a location on the south shore of St Croix is 2039 NM. There are 2039 days from 2/20/2012—the day of my dream to 9/20/2017—when Maria slammed into St. Croix.
Thus I believe my dream was fulfilled. There is reason to believe that there may be a double fulfillment of the dream and that it may involve Hawaii and or Mt. Rainier.
A Double Fulfillment?
The mural involved in the dream was an actual picture of a beach scene from Hawaii. This leads me to believe that possibly there may be a future double fulfillment involving Hawaii.
As most of you are aware the Hawaii Kilauea Volcano eruption has been in the news lately. Some are concerned that sea water could enter the lava chamber and cause a Krakatau type eruption and some are concerned that the Hilina slope could break off causing massive tsunamis in the Pacific basin.

So will there be a double fulfillment of my dream? I am not sure but with the recent volcanic activity in Hawaii and the possible scenarios proposed it is certainly a possibility.

Another reason why I believe Hawaii may someday experience a devastating event is the dream of another  blog writer; Cindy by the Sea who formerly lived in Hawaii. She had a dream about the destruction of Hawaii and sent the following to me—we had our dreams on the same day 4 years apart.
Hi William, Thanks for writing! I think what you may be remembering is actually a dream I had regarding a nuclear explosion over Honolulu. William, my dream ( I know because I recorded in a journal at the time) was in the early morning hours of Feb 20th 2008. William, Feb 20th is also the date of your dream! Any possibility, your dream has to do with Hawaii
Hi Bill, Thanks for writing back, I have a lot to share with you that I think may be helpful. First of all my dream, it came in the early morning hours of Feb 20, 2008. It was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever experienced. So, much so, that I made sure I wrote it down and dated it the next day.

In the dream, I received a phone call from a friend, who was living in Hawaii at the time but, had a Wisconsin phone number. When the phone rang, I clearly saw the caller ID light up - Wisconsin in neon blue letters. So, I knew immediately, who was calling.

When, I answered the phone, all my friend said was "doomsday" - no hello or greeting, just "doomsday". Puzzled by this I said, "What?" He repeated it; "Doomsday, look out your window".

So, I looked out the window from my second floor bedroom, where I could see a large mushroom cloud - the unmistakable signature of a nuclear blast forming over Honolulu. Terrified, I told him, "I want you to come here now!" Knowing even as I spoke, it would be absolutely futile for anyone to escape that cloud."…
Cindy also emailed me and told me that “The first Hawaiian legislature met on Feb 20, 1901.”
Hawaii also has a connection to the tsunami cloud sign that was in a line from the Temple mount to the 3/11/2011 Japan earthquake/tsunami and may be a sign of a future judgment.

All of this definitely adds another dimension to this whole discussion.

How About the Distance/Date?

How far is the Hawaii volcano from OKC? It is 3183 NM. If we used the 2/20/2012 starting date and went 3183 days into the future that would put us at Saturday, November 7, 2020.

I have no idea if this date has any merit or not, just throwing it out there for consideration.

Conclusion
Will there be a double fulfillment of my dream of a paradise lost and if so will it be Hawaii—the actual location of the mural in my dream? And if it is Hawaii will it happen on one of the distance/dates given above or another date altogether? Let’s not forget about Mt. Rainier it could also be involved.


Considering Cindy’s dream we also have to add in the possibility of a nuclear and or volcanic explosion. What if the powers to be believed that a Hilina slope/tsunami event was imminent and they wanted to save the West Coast, USA. What if they calculated and believed that if they planted a nuclear charge in the right location on Hawaii they could possibly diffuse the destruction of a Hilina slope tsunami event. What if they then blamed it on North Korea. What if…

I must be delusional; of course they wouldn’t sacrifice Hawaii for the sake of the West Coast USA and blame it on North Korea—that would be wacko conspiracy nonsense. If they believed the Hilina slump was going to go, they would tell the truth about the situation, calmly evacuate the island, and then blow it up.

Is Hawaii in line for judgment? I do not know, let’s pray it is not.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

Update 5/22:


I received an email from Cindy regarding Wisconsin.

Hi William, Good afternoon. Thank you for once again referencing me on your blog.  I tried to post a couple of comments but not sure they went through. It occurred to me that one piece of the puzzle regarding my Hawaii dream has finally been revealed. If you recall, the dream started with a phone call which originated from Wisconsin. At the time I had a flip phone which would light up on the outside with the location from which the call originated. All these years … ten now …. I was wondering …. why Wisconsin ??? …. what is the connection?. 

Then I remembered when I had researched the name sometime back that there was something about red in regard to the name Wisconsin so I looked it up again today and as it turns out …. Wisconsin comes from a native American word which means …. a river running through red rock …. William that sounds like LAVA to me …. could it be the mushroom cloud I saw was not nuclear …. but rather connected to the volcano … I'm just not sure ….. hoping to do some more thinking on this today … an up date on my blog perhaps later, we'll see.

 Anyway, glad to see you are writing again. Some amazing things going .down right now ….. surely, the Lord is coming soon!  Blessings to you …. I know you have been having a rough go lately … stay the course  and stay encouraged ….we're almost home! 

Cindy



My response

Cindy Thanks for writing and thanks for your encouragement—have been going through a tough time.

 
I was thinking about Wisconsin myself and I think that your analysis is good. I had a thought about the neon blue of Wisconsin. One of the proposed Hawaii disaster scenarios is if sea water intrudes into the lava chamber. This could result in a catastrophic explosion. So maybe the neon blue represents sea water and the word Wisconsin has a probable reference to red rock—Lava. Putting it together a river of water running through red rock/lava—explosion!
 

Also in my latest post about the Trump peace plan there is a February 20th synchronicity.

 https://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2018/05/here-comes-trump-peace-plan-and-here.html

I am going to add in your comments to the post and will be watching for updates at your site. If you have any other thoughts, please forward. Bill

The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you, will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here.

Do you know what will happen in the end times and how to prepare for it? The Coming Epiphany will explain to you, in an easy to understand format what you need to know about the end times. The Coming Epiphany is available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon.com.

Do you want to know when in the end times the rapture will occur and have it proved to you? In The Rapture Theorem a proof is presented showing the Rapture will not occur until after the moon is turned to blood on a very special day. The Rapture Theorem is also available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon.

Did you ever wonder what all the symbols on the dollar bill mean? Did you know that many of the symbols on the dollar are end times related? In The Dollar Code the symbols and their meanings, which have staggering implications, are explained. The Dollar Code is also available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon.com. 

Note: If you feel you have received some value from this site, donations will be gratefully accepted to help support my efforts to provide you with the truth about the end times and help us reach the world for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment