Wednesday, May 9, 2018

End Times Dreams



A couple of dreams were forwarded to me that I would like to share with you. I will offer a few comments after each dream and encourage you to add a comment with anything you think would be relevant.

Dream #1

Hi William,
Thank you for your website. It has blessed and helped me many times. The reason I am writing is to ask help with a dream, I had on 12th April. I read your article on the star for the antichrist and my dream included Jupiter. Please could you comment. Perhaps the antichrist’s star is also Jupiter as mentioned below.
12th April

**I had a really strange dream early this morning. I walked outside and it was night. There were no stars but a huge full moon had just risen over the horizon on the right. In front of it, I saw a large number of tiny red lights, almost like fireflies, clumped together, but they were not on my level, but high up, close to the moon. Then in the blink of an eye, they changed formation to form the outlines of a house, and while I was staring at this, they again swiftly changed into another formation before disappearing. Then I said, "Is that really the moon?" and I saw thousands of black flapping wings moving away from the moon towards the left of the dark sky (westwards). I thought initially they were bats but then I looked up straight above my head and I saw dark angels with huge wings flying head to toe across the whole expanse of the sky. I knew these were the same beings that had looked like red lights before and I was witnessing a huge release of dark angels. Then someone behind me said, "It's Jupiter's birthday/ birth day" and I woke up.
When I woke, the scripture in Zech 5:9-11 came to mind about the angels with big wings that carry the vessel containing the woman called wickedness to Shinar (Babylonia) to build it a house.
Zec 5:5  Then the angel who was speaking with me went out, and said to me, Now lift up your eyes and see what this is that goes forth. Zec 5:6  And I said, What is it? And he said, This is the ephah that goes forth. And he said, This is their form in all the earth. Zec 5:7  And, behold, a lead cover was lifted up, and a woman was sitting in the middle of the ephah. Zec 5:8  And he said, This is wickedness. And he threw her into the midst of the ephah; and he threw the lead stone over its opening. Zec 5:9  And I lifted up my eyes and looked. And, behold, two women came out. And the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of the stork. And they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heavens. Zec 5:10  And I said to the angel who was speaking with me, Where are they going with the ephah? Zec 5:11  And he said to me, To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; and it shall be made ready and placed there on its own place.
Jupiter was in opposition and it’s brightest on 5/7/18.

The next full moon is 5/29/18 which is in the earthquake watch period. The dark angels flying west could represent a future judgment on the West Coast USA.

Dream(s) #2

Pastor Fredrick,

I really enjoyed your book, and am thankful that you wrote it.  I felt lead by the Holy Spirit to accept it as truth, and to use it as a guide for what's to come.

Have you considered what will darken the sun, cause earthquakes, meteor showers, and a pole shift?

This is the particular part of End Times Prophecy that I have gravitated to-from the very start.  I started having prophetic dreams last year.  The most powerful was the very first one.

On June 15th, 2017, I had the most powerful dream.  I was flown into space, and was looking at our solar system.  I flew behind and around the sun, and immediately to the right, I noticed a black star.  It was large, maybe a 1/4 the size of the sun.  It also looked strange, almost man made. It was dark black and had a textured, rough look.  Kind of like coal.   I don't believe it was man made, maybe it was just dead or lacking the same energy as our sun.  From there, I was immediately transported to a downtown area.  I saw a football stadium in the background.  I began to recognize this as the town where I went to college-Boone, NC.  I understood that it represented my safe haven.

6/30-more detail regarding where I was to go.

July-more dreams regarding location, and also regarding the job change that I made in September.

8/23-This was the first dream about police.  I was in a downtown area, and there was a militaristic police lockdown everywhere.  I was constantly on the run, but was never caught.

8/25-Was driving on a empty highway, with message boards flashing a warning.  There was a windmill (I think it was Holland, MI), but I was the only one going in.  Everyone else was gone, expect a few police.  But they didn't stop me.  I saw flashing lights and heard loud alarms.  I didn't see it, but there was a tsunami coming.

9/18-Was in another large city, running from the police, who had checkpoints everywhere.  Flooding started and was severe, it destroyed most of the city.  The flooding happened very quickly.

9/30-Was in a coastal Florida town.  It was small, reminded me of Seaside.  It flooded fast and became uninhabitable.  Police were also locking people down in the few dry areas remaining.

10/15-Was in a large, school like building with many others.  We had just experienced a huge, life altering event.  People were sad, and some were crazed.  Everyone was focused on being ready for a TV program.  It was one that came on daily, and the only one that we received.  I didn't see it, but it was clear it was a government program, and that it was our only source of information.

11/19-Saw cloudy skies.  I think I was jogging outside, but that wasn't 100% clear.  My head was grabbed, and I was forced to look up.  There were 2 suns in the sky.  The clouds slightly obscured both of them.  I was at an intersection.  No one around saw anything but me, they just went about their business.

I also had a dream regarding the Antichrist.

10/19- I was at some kind of trade show.  I exhibit at these quite often.  I vaguely remember that an emergency ‘event’ made us flee our show.  I wasn’t given specifics about the whole event, but next thing I know, I am in a town house with some people that I loosely knew.  We were on the phone, an old landline phone, talking with others.  I don’t think cell phones worked, so this was the only way we could communicate with anyone.  It seems that we were invaded or visited by aliens.

While at first, it was benign, it seemed that things were changing fast.   People were disappearing.  I had this sense that there were so few of us left.   I actually think that some were raptured, as most were taken away in the blink of an eye.  I also began to realize that people were being kidnapped, arrested and/or killed.  Suddenly, our confusion ended.  We all knew we had to flee.  I escaped and ended up in another house.  As I looked around, all the yards were neatly covered in back plastic.  There was an intense precision to it.  I was with my best friend from high school, his father, and a few others I didn’t know.  It was very clear that no one was going to make it out of this alive. 

This alien take over, which we now understood as fake, was highly successful.  There was nowhere to hide, and nowhere to run.  We decided to jump in a car and make a run for it.  I was hard to describe the complete totality of their work.  It was highly organized, well funded, executed, and managed.  I always had thoughts of this time being like scenes from the walking dead.  It was far from that.  Not only did they have complete control, things were moving efficiently and fast.  Things were being torn down and rebuilt/built everywhere.  It was like Satan was building a new world in his image.  It was dark, and all concrete, like downtown Chicago or New York.  

As we drove, we kept running into construction trucks, that didn’t have drivers.  I took this to mean robots were doing some of the work.  We finally ended up in front a giant hotel/parking structure being built.  We knew this was the end of the line, and we decided to take some of the aliens/people out with us.  We drove through the main doors, and up a wide stairwell, that almost looked like a parking deck ramp.  I immediately noticed a logo, and the word Austria beside it.  My head was pulled to it, just like my dream of 2 suns on 11/19.  I cannot tell you what that logo looked like.  It was clear that wasn’t important.  What was important was that word.  It flashed in front of us twice, and then we drove off the stairwell, and the dream ended.

I immediately woke up and goggled Austria.  The first article referenced the election of the new Chancellor, Sebastian Kurz.  In my spirit, I instantly knew that God was trying to tell me that this was the man of perdition, and that he was now on the scene.  It was also clear to me that the alien deception was going to play a huge role in his plans.  Look into him, he virtually came from nowhere.  He is young (31), tall, handsome, and considered himself an ‘outsider’. His nickname is the ‘wonder kid’.  When you read his bio, he’s the youngest to do several things.  He crossing over all party lines too.  It would be easy to see someone like that being a person that could restore order and offer peace in a time of chaos.  He used the Trump playbook to get elected.  I believe that everyone using that tactic, including Trump, is a large part of the deception being played out on us.

I had a dream on Sunday, April 15th, 2018.  I was talking with one of my best friends, who happens to be a banker with Wells Fargo.  He was in a complete panic because the bank was imploding.  He mentioned that interest rates were going through the roof, and defaults.  I got the impression from him that thing were catastrophic and he was looking for a life boat.  I then called a radio host to try and share this warning.  I woke up and knew that the financial crisis is coming very, very soon.

If God provides me any more pieces that are relevant, I will be sure to share with you.

Your brother in Christ,

There is a lot there and sobering to say the least. Your comments and or interpretations are welcome.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you, will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved,
click here.


Do you know what will happen in the end times and how to prepare for it? The Coming Epiphany will explain to you, in an easy to understand format what you need to know about the end times. The Coming Epiphany is available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon.com.

Do you want to know when in the end times the rapture will occur and have it proved to you? In The Rapture Theorem a proof is presented showing the Rapture will not occur until after the moon is turned to blood on a very special day. The Rapture Theorem is also available in paperback and as an eBook on Amazon.

Did you ever wonder what all the symbols on the dollar bill mean? Did you know that many of the symbols on the dollar are end times related? In The Dollar Code the symbols and their meanings, which have staggering implications, are explained. The Dollar Code is also available in paperback and as an eBook on
Amazon.com.


Note: If you feel you have received some value from this site, donations will be gratefully accepted to help support my efforts to provide you with the truth about the end times and help us reach the world for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment