Friday, May 11, 2012

Our Back Against Fukushima


america, bible prophecy, comet elenin, elenin, end times, fukushima, iran, israel, japan earthquake, national christmas tree, nuclear, palestinian, prophecy news, radiation, spent fuel pool, tsunami,

As many of you are aware the ongoing nuclear disaster at Fukushima is threatening the Northern Hemisphere with a cataclysm of such great proportions that it is hard to imagine. This is being reported by many non-MSM news entities. Here are some of the many:

Nuclear Expert: Everybody is now paying attention to Unit 4
http://enenews.com/nuclear-expert-everybody-paying-attention-unit-4-because-four-years-water-lost-beacon-radiation-will-bathe-site-sky-shine-gamma-rays-audio

Gundersen: Move south of equator if Unit 4 fuel pool goes dry
http://enenews.com/gundersen-move-south-equator-unit-4-fuel-pool-dry-lesson-like-cesium-all-800-nuclear-bombs-dropped-earth-except-all-video

Ability for Unit 4 to withstand another seismic event is rated at zero” -Nuclear Watchdog
http://enenews.com/ability-unit-4-withstand-another-seismic-event-rated-nuclear-watchdog

Which Will Collapse First, the Economy or the Spent Fuel Pool at Fukushima?http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/07/which-will-collapse-first-the-economy-or-the-spent-fuel-pool-at-fukushima/

Fukushima site still emitting massive radiation plumes; Reactor 4 in bad state; World in ‘huge trouble,’ says US nuclear analyst
http://aircrap.org/fukushima-site-emitting-massive-radiation-plumes-reactor-4-bad-state-world-huge-trouble-nuclear-analyst/334505/

Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink
http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html#ixzz1uIJQgBJd

Coalition requests UN intervention to stabilize Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 at Fukushima — Endorsed by nuclear experts
http://enenews.com/just-in-coalition-requests-un-intervention-to-stabilize-spent-fuel-pool-no-4-at-fukushima-endorsed-by-nuclear-experts


As you can see it appears the world is in serious trouble. The question is why, and what can be done to stop the disaster? Why is the world in such a predicament? I believe it is because we have sinned against God, which includes mistreatment of Israel. What is the solution to the problem? Repent and pray for mercy. Let me explain why I believe these things.

Last year comet Elenin came onto the world scene. I know that there was a lot of hype associated with this comet, but the fact remains that the comet had connections with Israel and the Palestinian state. I detailed these connections in the posts entitled Comet Elenin, Israel, the Palestinian State, and America and Comet Elenin “Connections”

If you have not already read them they clearly show a connection between events associated with Elenin and the Israel/Palestinian state issue—that is if you have eyes to see. Some of the connections involved earthquakes.

In a February 2011 post regarding comet Elenin entitled Comet Elenin and the Pole Shift Theory; 3/15/2011 and Beyond I wrote the following;

So if their theory is correct and the comet caused the 8.8 quake in Chile and moved the earth 3 degrees when it was at a distance of 6.047 and it caused a proportional response to the earth on 3/15/2011 when its distance is 2.099 what might we expect to see? The effect would be 2.88 (6.047/2.099) times greater. Thus if the first one caused a 3 degree shift then the March 15 alignment could cause a 3 x 2.88 = 8.6 degree shift and an earthquake 2.88 times greater would be 8.8 + log 2.88 = 9.25 on the Richter scale.
So I interpolated some data from past Elenin alignments and calculated that we could see the things listed above at the March alignment. As you are aware Japan experienced a 9.1 earthquake in the March 2011 alignment period that precipitated the current Fukushima disaster. So we have a comet associated with Israel and the Palestinian state that in its alignment period a major earthquake occurs that has done great damage in Japan and is still threatening the whole world with major destruction.

And for the record in July of 2011 I wrote this regarding comet Elenin;

I believe the major determining factor in the judgment will be Israel and the Palestinian state. If the world comes against Israel, judgment will come against the world. What if the world backed off from creating the Palestinian state; could God have mercy on us and destroy the comet? With the whisper of a word.
As you know the world did not form the Palestinian state, and the comet broke up.

Back to the current situation regarding Fukushima; Why Japan? Again there is a Israel connection which I wrote about in the post entitled The Nations Against Israel--An Evil Wind Bloweth, Here is a snippet;

So Japan makes an official statement condemning Israeli settlements and supporting the Palestinian state and they commit to aiding the Palestinians with a water project and then 29 days and 11 days later respectively their country experiences a huge earthquake and a tsunami--water disaster.
Also in that post I featured a Google Earth picture of a tsunami cloud formation that lies next to a line between the exact Japan earthquake location and the Temple in Jerusalem, which when you think about it is mind boggling—an unnatural tsunami wave cloud formation from 2006 on a line between the quake location and the Temple Mount!


america, bible prophecy, comet elenin, elenin, end times, fukushima, iran, israel, japan earthquake, national christmas tree, nuclear, palestinian, prophecy news, radiation, spent fuel pool, tsunami,

How much more does the world need to see? Don’t they get it—God’s word is true—And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Gen 12:3

Unfortunately the world has not gotten it, because they are deceived by the devil and are doing his bidding, that will result in more destruction—no one ever gains long term by following the devil. Even though the world did not go against Israel last fall and create the Palestinian state, the world is now backing Israel into a corner and her very existence is being threatened by a nuclear Iran. And just by coincidence the world is being backed into a corner and is being threatened by severe nuclear contamination.

So that is why I believe the current Fukushima problem exists, because the world has sinned against God, which includes mistreatment of Israel. So what is the solution to the problem? Repent and beg for mercy. Repent, how? For the world to take care of the Iranian situation, to support Israel’s right to her land, and to stop the killing of the innocents to name a few.

Is the world listening? Does anybody care or are we just going to blindly follow the devil down the path of destruction? Leaders of the world take heed! Who am I to tell the leaders of the world what to do? Just a child of God, indwelt by God’s Spirit, who knows what God’s Word says and who is trying to prevent a disaster.

Oh, BTW, guess what else had connections to comet Elenin? The National Christmas tree, and now it is dead and was removed on of all days 5-5-2012, 111 days after Israel’s tree fell. Just more coincidences, right?

Listen; do you want to see children starving, people suffering, and massive death? Is that what you want world? Because; that is what you are bringing upon yourself. Turn to God--All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

O Christian, pray with me that God will have mercy on the world and the looming Fukushima disaster is averted and that many would be brought to repentance. Our only hope is in God. We cannot rely on the scientists—they were the ones who put a nuclear reactor and spent fuel pool 100 feet in the air in one of the most seismically active regions of the world in the first place—what a joke. Most people with any common sense could tell you that was a bad idea. Unfortunately many times in this world profit is the bottom line. Let me repeat it; our only hope is in God.

I asked God for a message. I randomly turned to Jeremiah 16 and 17.

16: 3. For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land;

4. They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

5 For thus saith the Lord, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the Lord, even lovingkindness and mercies.

6 Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them:

7 Neither shall men tear themselves for them in mourning, to comfort them for the dead; neither shall men give them the cup of consolation to drink for their father or for their mother.

8 Thou shalt not also go into the house of feasting, to sit with them to eat and to drink.

9 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will cause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride.

10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?

11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;…

17: 5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

13 O Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters.

14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

15 Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the Lord? let it come now.

16 As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee.

17 Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.

18 Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction….

Israel’s’ back is in a corner—they are faced with nuclear annihilation. The world’s back is in a corner—we are faced with cataclysmic nuclear contamination. See the connection? Do something about it world—take care of the Iranian problem before the Fukushima problem takes care of us.

I randomly opened my Bible today to Ezekiel 35. It just so happens to give a clear example of what happens to nations that go against Israel and her land—which God calls His.

1. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,

3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.

9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the Lord was there:

11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.

12 And thou shalt know that I am the Lord, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume.

13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.

14 Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.

15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven? Read about how you can receive God's gift of salvation today.

Are you ready for the end times? Read The Coming Epiphany; Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy, today for FREE!

7 comments:

  1. William, dearest brother in the Lord, I am praying with you, I desire that many many more will enter into God's Kingdom. I was shocked to the core when I saw that the Lord led you to Jeremiah 16 and 17. The Lord gave me a vision before waking one day about two weeks ago and I saw in HUGE letters Jeremiah 16 or 17; so I read both; and now the Lord has shown you! Oh, truly God is pouring out dreams and visions upon His beloved in these end days. I am so thankful that he spared the lives of many in Phoenix and "no" I do not believe in coincidences. Not now, not ever, there are way to many signs that we are "the generation." I wish that my family could see it. I do not know why the Lord has chosen to wake just me. I have no more taste for the things of this world. I just want to be with my Lord. I am pleading with the Lord to send His Holy Spirit upon my loved ones to minister to them; I have shared all that I can share. It pains me to think of them not being in Heaven with me. I will do whatever the Lord asks of me; it is my desire right now to live in total surrender to Him and be His messenger in these last days. Thank you William for ALL you are doing for the Kingdom my brother; many blessings to you. Stay strong; keep the faith, He is soon to arrive to get the bride. Much love to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All Glory Praise and Honor to Him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine

      Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. That is very interesting that we were both led to Jeremiah 16 and 17. May God bless you as you serve Him.

      Delete
  2. William,
    Did you see this other disaster in Japan on 4-21-12?
    http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/04/21/petrochemical-complex-nuclear-fuel-fire-explosion-125121/
    I find it strangely odd that I didn't see anything about this until a couple of weeks later. That same date coincides with the OK. city bombing the David Koresh Waco fire and the Deep Water Horizon "accident". Look at the time in the article the explosion occurred at 2:20 local time. 3379 55 gallon drums of spent fuel.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff

      Thanks for the info--I was not aware of that. That is the time the evil ones have their fire sacrifice--thus all the bad events around that time. Thanks again.

      Delete
  3. Hello William,
    I just read Cindy's post, and saw your comment; very good news! Also, when you mentioned 555; that could also be code for today's date 5/14/2012, 5/ 1+4=5/ 2+0+1+2=5; so, 555! I don't know if anything will happen today, but, I feel an evil presents growing and something is about to take place. I am not afraid, I trust in HIM and HIM alone will I trust. May the Lord continue to bless you brother with spiritual eyes; many blessings to you as you continue to serve Him and seek Him. See you in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine

      Thank you for your encouraging words. I also feel like something big may be about to happen. And yes there is no reason the fear--just keep your eyes fixed on Jesus--the author and finisher of our faith.

      Delete
  4. Amen William!!! All praise to Jesus!!!! Psalm 73:26, "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
    Watching and waiting with you! All love to you in Jesus' name!

    ReplyDelete