Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Next Big Event--Phoenix Confirmations

Note: Update # 4 added 11/5 -- at end of post




Before proceeding let me explain the photo above for its meaning is profound. It is a phoenix bird and was the symbol originally chosen to represent the United States. And as the legend of the Phoenix bird goes--she sets herself on fire, dies, and then is reborn out of her ashes--so is the destiny of the United States. She was born to die--for the New World Order of course.

America was designated as the New Atlantis that would lead the world to the Antichrist. The original national bird envisioned by our Masonic leadership in the late 1700’s was not the American Eagle, but the Phoenix Bird. This historic fact strongly suggests that, at the right moment in world history, with the world entering through the portals of the Kingdom of Antichrist, America might suddenly be immolated in fiery flames, burning to the ashes; out of these ashes, the New World Order would arise.—David Bay, Cutting Edge Ministries

Since 1776, our leadership(U.S. Government) has been consistently moving us toward the Luciferic New World Order... This is why our study today is so critical; it demonstrates, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that our leadership has knowingly and consistently been pursuing a hidden agenda which, when fully carried out, will mean the destruction of our nation(the U.S.) as we know it today.
Source: Freemasonry and Washington

So with that bit of background information let me explain all that has happened in the last few days. I randomly opened my Bible for devotions. I opened to two passages the first one I believe regarded the verse that says "work in the day for the night cometh when no one can work." Which meant to me that our time to work for God is almost over, for when the evil ones take over the world the truth will be supressed and blogs like this will probably cease to exist.

The second passage that I randomly opened to was Jeremiah 18

At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart. Jer 18:7-12

I believe that God was answering my request to spare our nation and telling me that even though our nation has been warned she has chosen to continue in her sin and will be judged.

The next day I randomly opened my Bible and it opened to Ezekiel chapter 10

And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Ezek 10:2

I believe that God was showing me that some type of "burning" judgment was going to come upon our land. BTW that is the only verse in the KJV that contains the words fire, coal, and city.

So there it is; in response to my request to confirm my conclusions regarding The Next Big Event being a nuclear detonation and or EMP the first day I randomly open my Bible to a passage regarding a nation being judged for their sins and the second day I open to a passage about fiery coals being rained down upon a city.

After writing the above I came across something that shook me deeply, scared me, and brought me to tears and left me crying out to God for the people...

I was trying to confirm the theory that Phoenix, Arizona may be a target and possibly--since it was sun related--would be the location of the event that would bring America down. So I started looking on Google Earth to see if I could find anything. I took a look at Washington D.C.--that satanically designed city--because I thought that maybe there was something there that would point to the event that would bring America down. Because I know America is destined to be destroyed so that the New World Order can be brought about--that has been their plan from the beginning. Here are a few pics from the Freemasonry Watch website illustrating the satanic layout of Washington, D.C.







So maybe there was something there that would point to the event to bring America down. Looking at the city I noticed a prominent line formed by streets and the mall that went through many prominent locations. (BTW God has showed me several prominent lines in the past that have profound prophetic implications; see A-Lining With Israel and The Vision to See the Treasured Past. )

So I drew a line from what I thought should be the starting point; the stadium--it looks like a zero--and extended the line through the middle of the capital building as shown below. As you can see the line basically follows the path of the mall and passes near the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial.







I then extended the line--which ran at 270.05 degrees (almost due West)--and it came to Phoenix, Arizona!



As I was looking more closely at the line and what it hits in Washington, D.C., I zoomed in on a certain part and was startled by what I saw. From the view of the satellite I saw what looked to be a statue of a Phoenix bird!



Clicking on the panoramic view of the statue I could see that it is the Bethune memorial statue pictured below.



Looking at the statue gave me an eerie feeling. To me it looks like they are dead--as if they were turned to charcoal--like they started to melt and then were burnt and became hardened in place.

What does this say to me? How did this affect me? Realizing the United States--as the phoenix bird--is destined to "die" to usher in the New World Order and realizing that the street layout of Washington, D.C. was of satanic design and that we have a prominent luciferic line of Washington, D.C. that starts at a zero, goes near a statue that looks like a phoenix bird, but upon closer inspection looks like burnt people, then it goes through the Capital building, past the Washington Monument, through the Lincoln Memorial and then hits Phoenix, Arizona--the sun related place that many have had dreams would be the target of a nuclear attack. I was brought to tears and called out to God to spare the righteous of the city.

The next day in my devotions--I believe God answered my request--I randomly opened my Bible to Isiah 65.

1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. 2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; 3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; 4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; 5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. 6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, 7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom. 8 Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all. 9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me. 11 But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. 12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. 13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: 14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. 15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:
I believe God was saying to me that He will protect the righteous.

What does all this mean? The sins of America are great indeed, and we deserve to be judged, and I believe that eventually we will be "delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face." America the end times Babylon of Revelation as represented by the phoenix bird will be destroyed so that the world can be reborn into satan's antichrist kingdom--that is the plan of the evil ones--the New World Order is coming. What will be the event to destroy this nation and bring about their "order out of chaos?"

I have given you the facts of what I have found and experienced; you can draw your own conclusions, as stated in the first post I am not predicting anything, just alerting you to what I have found and experienced. But If somebody asked me the question; What will be the "next big event?"I would say; "In my opinion I believe it will most likely be a nuclear detonation and a key indicator of this event would be our failure to stand with Israel in her future attack on Iran."


The end of the world is approaching fast. Are you ready? You can start to get ready by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, admit your a sinner and ask Jesus to save you, invite him into your life before it is too late! Read The Coming Epiphany today!

Update #1: Before posting this last night I was sitting in my car waiting for someone, the car was off, and I was crying out to God about this post, for there has been a major spiritual battle going on in me regarding these matters. I told Him that I was willing to do what He wanted me to do and that I needed the words to write. I also asked Him to confirm the date. When I turned on my car the odometer came on and caught my attention; it read 77755.5. What exactly that means I am not sure.

The morning after posting this I randomly opened my Bible, not expecting or asking God to show me anything, and it opened to Lamentations 2 and this verse jumped out at me

The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together. Lam 2:8

He brought me to the only verse in the KJV containg the words "line" and "destroying."

Update #2: Here is the first pic referenced in the comments below. Chilling indeed! As a sequel to this post I highly reccomend the post by Cindy by the Sea entiled Apollo and the Vale of Tempe
Here is an interesting video about a possible false flag attack that features a nuclear detonation occuring out West--to the right of the explosion you can see Western rock formations. The explosion was also centered between 2 roads that form a "V"--Phoenix is centered between the "V" formed in Washington D.C. at the Capital building.

On the video the clock featured the time: 11:30, the guy detonating the bomb said "5,4, no time for a full countdown"--detonation. He detonated just before he said 3. If you take the time of 11:30 and back the minute hand to just before 3 you would have 11:14--11/14/2010.

The vid was removed at You tube--Google; simpson, clock, explosion and you may be able to find it.

Update #4

Regarding the time on the clock in the video above; if you move the time to just before 3 going clockwise, that would be 11:14, going counter clockwise would be 11:16.

Last night I listened to a Lindsey Williams interview. On the video you will hear Mr. Williams say that a Washington insider told him that she was told by Janet Napolitano to go home immediately and get six months of food stored in her house because something big was about to happen. (Video below; referenced info starts at 3:55)

BTW; There was some pertinent info added by others in the comments below.

Link to part 3: The Road to Jericho

11 comments:

  1. 7+7+7 = 21 = 2+1 = 3
    5+5+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

    6+3 = 9

    9 = End and Judgement

    Yahweh is telling us, THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT, everybody get that last part-"as we have known it" in other words, in what ever way mankind has interpreted the world collectively and individually has come to an end.

    Gentiles = Nations

    The time of Nations has come to it's end and you don't want to wait until the last minute to come into agreement with Yahweh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some profound and sobering confirmations with the "random" scriptures... thanks for posting!!

    777 = "spiritual perfection" (x3)

    555 = "grace" (x3)

    If Mario's analysis is the for the WORLD, then perhaps this set of numbers on your dashboard is for YOU (automobiles being symbolic of ministry, as brother Herrin has noted).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post William! You've given me alot to think about. I found the images from the Bethune memorial to be particularly disturbing - strikingly similar in appearance to those charred bodies forever frozen in time from Pompeii. God help us! The days ahead may be more than any one could ever believe or imagine. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I read this post, this picture came to mind:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TbkIC-eqFNM/TL4b_Azl3SI/AAAAAAAAG3c/KiPZZlPlmfU/s1600/DEMONIC-OBAMA.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another phoenix picture:
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/fire%20phoenix/Kaloray/anime%20animals/birds/Phoenix.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking the gold bird on the podium and the fire phoenix look much alike ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, for your great input and encouragement. Many sense that big changes are coming our way and that America will never be the same. What all exactly that will entail is the big question--"For we see through a glass darkly." I think that in the near future we may also see Israel at war with Iran with major damage occuring to both sides, dollar collapse, stock market collapse, bank runs, hyperinflation, food shortages, internet shutdown, and martial law. I pray many are brought to salvation and that the people of America would fall on their knees and call out to God in repentance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live 21 miles northeast of a place called Firebird Lake, which is a few hundred yards east of Rawhide Western Town. These locations are just south of the Phoenix city limits, and the exact line through Washington ends at Rawhide after crossing Firebird Lake. Rawhide is an old style western town, and it looks much like the picture in the Simpson's video. It even has a street that forms a V. Also, 50 miles west of Phoenix, is the Palo Verde Nuclear Plant, and the gray hill behind and to the right of the town in the Simpson video looks like a nuke steam release stack. Google Rawhide Arizona. Draw a line on Google earth from Rawhide to JFK Stadium and see how exact it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. D, WOW! Thanks for your info. Someone else emailed me about the Western rock features looking more like nuke stacks. I was also hoping that someone who lived out in the Phoenix area would be able to i.d. any of those features. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if the time on the clock is 5:55 (possibly 5:56, but let's work with 5:55). It's P.M., not a.m. because Homer notes "...it's dinner time!". He does not say it's breakfast time. Homer is at ease while drinking, resting/dozing in his hammock, in the "privacy" of his own backyard AT HOME, and when confronted by this large-scale, bigger-than-himself clock, his focus remains on satisfying himself: eat, drink & be merry/at ease attitude ... fat and happy, if you will.
    What if the original full detonation time was 12/6 ... back up 3 minutes/weeks and that's apx 11/14, 11/15??? Putting the time on the analog clock at about 5:57 or 5:56 p.m. which would be the time of early detonation right after saying "four" and never getting past 3, 2 and 1 for a full countdown in order for detonation to occur precisely at 6:00 p.m. straight up.
    Hope you followed the "drift" ... your thoughts???

    ReplyDelete
  11. The meaning of Homer Simpson:
    http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Homer
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/homer

    http://www.searchforancestors.com/surnames/origin/s/simpson.php
    http://genealogy.about.com/library/surnames/s/bl_name-SIMPSON.htm
    http://www.ancestry.com/facts/simon-family-history.ashx
    http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Simpson.html

    hmmmm .....

    ReplyDelete