Thursday, April 29, 2010

Go To Your Room

rapture, bible prophecy, prophecy, end times, heaven

Remember back when you were a kid and your parents told you to go to your room. In my house that usually happened when I did something wrong and I was in trouble, or there was something going on that my parents did not want me present for.

Recently I have been receiving correspondence from individuals telling me that I am wrong to believe that there is a rapture. I have been asking God to show me ways that I can help these people to see that there is a rapture. Well this morning as I sat down for my morning devotions I opened the Bible randomly as I usually do to let God speak to me, and I opened the Bible to Isaiah 26. Here is what stood out to me.

20. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. Is 26:20,21.

I believe that in direct answer to my prayer request God says here that He will send us to our room for a little while when He pours out His wrath and punishes the world for their sin. Where is our room? Heaven of course! In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. Jn 14:2.

In other words God will rapture us to heaven (our room) before the great day of His wrath comes upon the world. Thank you Jesus! BTW God's wrath starts after the sixth seal is opened. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal...And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Rev 6:16,17. (In the near future I will post about a way to determine the correct rapture timing.)

On another day I opened my Bible randomly and the Lord showed me another passage that relates to this.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; (Ps 27:5)

God tells us here that in the time of trouble He will hide us in His pavillion. In other words when His wrath is poured out upon the earth He will take us to heaven i.e. the rapture.

BTW; In the beginning I stated that there is another time that parents may send their child to their room and that is when they are bad.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. Rev 2:20-23

If you would like to be spared from the wrath to come please visit our salvation page and find out how you can be part of the rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment