Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Another Atlantic Tsunami Dream

  


A couple of days ago I had another Atlantic Ocean tsunami dream. I saw a large tsunami wave coming, I ran to a house and was safe but became aware that the wave had crossed over the entire barrier Island of Wildwood, NJ.

I believe the Tsunami is coming just don't know when. I have had other dreams in the past as detailed below.

Also was sent this, don't know much about this guy. (HT Karen)


 


My Dream: I found myself and my wife floating in the water, the waves were a little rough but not too bad, then all of a sudden I saw a huge tsunami wave appear. I said to my wife as I hugged her something like; “we’ll be in heaven soon” or “looks like it is time for us to go to heaven.” 

Then as I was watching the wave as it grew taller and taller and was getting ready to crash on us, it miraculously dissipated to nothing—it was like it evaporated into a mist. I looked up the coast and it looked as if it did not dissipate but had struck the land. I also saw a rock pile that resembled a rock pile that I used to go fishing on as a kid in Wildwood, NJ. 

After the tsunami I found myself at a store and the price of food had gone up—2 chickens cost $58. 

As you know there has been a lot of chatter regarding the possibility of an Atlantic Ocean tsunami, some of which centers around La Palma. Do I think that there will be an Atlantic Ocean tsunami sometime in the future? Yes! Here is why. 

I had another very vivid dream where I saw an Atlantic Ocean Tsunami hit New Jersey. 

Atlantic Tsunami Dream  

I had another dream where I saw newspaper headlines of a meteor impact in the Atlantic Ocean. 


Atlantic Meteor Impact Dream 

I had another dream that involved ionized helium. 


An Ionized Helium Dream 

I googled ionized helium and La Palma and this was the top result. 

Helium emission at Cumbre Vieja volcano, La Palma, Canary Islands 


An Atlantic  tsunami is depicted on United States money.

 



An Atlantic Ocean tsunami, along with other apocalyptic events, is depicted at St John’s cathedral in New York City.

 


  

I believe an Atlantic Ocean tsunami is depicted on the Washington, DC seal.

 


 

I believe an Atlantic Ocean Seismic event is depicted in the movie Planes which in turn could produce a tsunami.

 


 

A mysterious video was released that had the words “231134421 Be Ready, Run Away, Sector NY Water.” Many, including myself, believe this was an illuminati warning regarding an Atlantic Ocean tsunami. 

So, like I said, I think that the Atlantic Ocean tsunami is coming, but the question remains as to when.  In light of end times Bible prophecy there are several possible times that a large tsunami could occur. Trumpet 2 describes a mountain burning with fire slamming into the ocean and destroying many ships. The destruction of the ships suggests a huge tsunami. This tsunami is part of God’s wrath and will occur after the midpoint and after the rapture. 

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. Rev 8:8,9. 

Another possible occurrence of a tsunami in end times Bible prophecy would be as a result of the great earthquake at the Sixth Seal. 

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; Rev 6:12. 

The Sixth Seal will be opened after the Seal 5 persecution of Jews and Christians at the hand of the antichrist—after the midpoint. As proved in The Coming Epiphany the rapture immediately follows the opening of the Sixth Seal. 

The only other place in end times Bible Prophecy that I see the possibility of a tsunami is the general sorrows that precede the rapture as described in Luke 21. 

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 

We are clearly told that the fearful events described here occur just before the rapture and since the rapture occurs after Seal six, these events would be intermingled with the first five seals. Since the tsunami is on USA money, and USA money has events encoded on it detailing the major events of the destruction of the old world order, it stands to reason that the coming tsunami depicted on the $100 bill will be part of this plan also. Thus I believe that at least one coming Atlantic Ocean tsunami will most likely be part of the Luke 21 fearful events that occur before the rapture.  

As far as the exact date—I do not know. In the past strong judgments have come to nations when they take further steps in gross sin and or take destructive actions against Israel. Thus a tsunami judgment of this magnitude could occur in relation to major sinful activities by our nation.

I believe at least one and possibly more Atlantic Ocean tsunamis are coming, when I do not know. I believe it will be part of the judgment against our land for our many sins. I pray that many would repent and turn to the Lord for forgiveness—being washed by the blood of the lamb. Our only refuge is in the Lord.
 And let's not forget Russia has a tsunami bomb/torpedo in its arsenal.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 

You need to be prepared for the end times! Read The Coming Epiphany;—Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy. 

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you; will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here.

 

6 comments:

  1. Not saying there won't be a tsunami but the carving on St. John's Cathedral could not have been precisely prophetic due to the image of the twin trade towers in the path of the oncoming deluge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming.

    Huge WARNING Announcement....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaH-Xq6xUYY

    ALERT: THEY DID IT AGAIN....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-PqYrYY4Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream a few nights ago, comet hit close to my city. We jumped into a sand pit and we survived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I came up with the correct interpretation for the "full moon" scene in IPG2, where the whirling dervish rises up like a rocket. (https://youtu.be/eJD-9X4JUAs?t=3187) Notice how the picture in the following link shows a "blue" full moon.

    https://www.edudwar.com/international-moon-day/

    I'll quote:

    "“That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” Those were the first words when Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon on July 20, 1969. 53 years later the world will observe its first International Moon Day on July 20, 2022. The day will bring back the memories of glorious moon landing and also motivate people to learn more about topics such as sustainable Moon Exploration and Utilization of the Moon."

    Exactly one year ago on that July 20th was billionaire Jeff Bezos' manned space flight with the New Shepard rocket ship. IPG2 scene of old lady in tower was some kind of fulfilment for it because Bezos' rocket ship looked like a penis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My theory about doomsday (second 9/11).

    Appointed time for this year: International Moon Day + 3 days!

    The penis shown in various IPG2 scenes is Jeff Bezos' rocket ship last year on July 20! Last year National Moon Day was kind of mirror or clue for this year when biblical events are truly taking place. (For example: Old lady (Soros) in "penis" tower and red heart blinking three times (3 days) before nuclear attack!) Luis Vega based on his visions also saying that's 7/23 in America's time. So exactly 5 months (Obama's "V" at forehead in IPG2 film) since the start of Ukraine war.

    Greets from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. News Flash Ollie:
    No one has ever passed through the Van Allen Radiation Belts

    ReplyDelete