Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Floods and The Palestinian State

If you have been following world events you know that there is massive destructive flooding going on in 3 places right now; Australia, Brazil, and Sri Lanka. What's the connection--maybe it's the Palestinian state.

Abbas lays first stone of Palestinian 'embassy' in Brazil
By JPOST.COM STAFF AND ASSOCIATED PRESS 12/31/2010 19:38
Jerusalem Post

Lanka to recognize Palestinian state
Sunday, 26 December 2010 12:34
Sri Lanka Mirror

Joint Statement on Australia-Arab Relations
Joint media release:

Minister for Foreign Affairs, The Hon Kevin Rudd MP
Secretary General of the League of Arab States, His Excellency Mr Amre Moussa
10 December 2010

...The Foreign Minister and the Secretary General expressed their strong support for efforts to achieve a comprehensive, just and sustainable peace in the Middle East allowing both Israel and a future Palestinian state to live side by side in peace and security. They urged both sides to seize the opportunity for peace by continuing, as a matter of urgency, direct talks, with the goal of reaching agreement on final status issues within one year, and to refrain from any actions, including settlement activity in the Palestinian Territories, which undermined trust and the climate for negotiations. They commended the important contribution of the Arab Peace Initiative to these efforts.

The Secretary General and the Foreign Minister commended the efforts of the Palestinian Authority to develop the capacity and institutions necessary for a viable Palestinian state. They reaffirmed the commitment of Australia and the Arab League to supporting these efforts, including through financial and other tangible assistance. They welcomed the significant increase in Australia’s assistance to the Palestinian people, totalling $146 million since late 2007, and noted Australia’s intention to further strengthen development and capacity building assistance in preparation for statehood...
Austraila Foreign Minister Press Release

Need I say anymore? Here is what God says: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee Gen 12:3

Are you ready for the end times? Read The Coming Epiphany today for FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your time on writing your book. It's a great read and I hope many more read it. Very scriptural and informative.

    Some day we need to chat, William. I feel like I know you.

    Pray for me to keep my thoughts on the Word and away from mainstream things like media, material possessions, etc. I'm having a lot of problems with that right now. I feel like it keeps me away from important things like God's Word. I try to daily read, but find myself infatuated with world events that are occurring that backup many of your ideas. I don't need to read things to support what we believe. I need to stay in God's Word and know that He is in control.

    Thanks, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    I will pray for you. One of the hardest things in the Christian life is to keep things in balance--this is something we all struggle with. For me it starts with setting priorities; 1. My relationship with God. 2. Responsibilities 3. Ministry to others 4. My time. All activities underlined with the philosophy of doing all with the purpose of bringing glory to God and always asking if Jesus was me would He do this?

    ReplyDelete