Saturday, December 11, 2021

This COVID Picture Says It All! Now This is Science!

 


Do you want to see some COVID SCIENCE? In the photo above I overlaid the graph of the number of vaccinated in the USA on the graph of the number of reported COVID cases in the USA. "What's wrong with this picture?"



Even a child could see that even though the number of “vaccinated” or should I say injected has increased the number of COVID cases has gone up and continues to go up. 

Conclusion: The dangerous experimental gene therapy injection is not working—now that is science. 

Now check out the data in my great state of Delaware, that allows people to be fired for not taking a shot that does not work—same thing but looks worse. 





How long before people wake up? 

Cases of vaccine-induced VAIDS on the rise due to mass covid vaccination 

Ad Campaigns -Propaganda- Try to Normalize Problems from COVID Vax 

More people died following Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine vs. a placebo during clinical trial 

Whilst you were distracted by a Christmas Party the UK Gov. released a report confirming the Fully Vaccinated account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths in England since August 

Young and healthy people suffer TRAGIC side effects of COVID vaccines 

Operation Extermination--the Plan to Decimate the Human Immune System with a Lab-Generated Pathogen 

WATCH: BC Doctor reviews ‘shocking’ stats from released Pfizer documents 

The ‘VAIDS’ PANDEMIC (Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) | New Moral Order 

Japan Health Ministry issues HEART WARNING for Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccines 

Pilot Deaths Up 1700% after Vax Mandates

That is enough! 

Personal note: As most of you are aware my wife was terminated from her job of 34 years. We have lost over half of our income. She has applied at several places, no success yet. We have filed for unemployment, that will only be $400 per week, but have not received any determination about that yet. Your prayer appreciated. 

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36 

Have you had your epiphany? You need to be prepared for the end times! Read The Coming Epiphany;—Your Guide to Understanding End Times Bible Prophecy. 

Not sure that you will go to heaven? The end times are knocking on the door and so is Jesus. He wants to save you; will you let him in? Find out what you must do to be saved, click here. 

If you appreciate this article perhaps you might consider a gift to The End Times Forecaster for the intelligence we provided today.


13 comments:

  1. William , i am sorry about your wife, but maybe she can work from home. Can she find something that she is able to work from home? I bet you there is something out there that might be similar what she does can do at home. just a thought. also, my friend who is a physical therapist assistant is getting another jab next week. she has to keep her job and i am not sure what to say to her. She is so sweet and is really good to my dad who helps him to exercise therapy. She says she is fine but she has no idea what will happen to her in the next year. That dr who post a video someone posted it for you is murdered because he told the truth what is in the vax. i know it is hard to believe but if anyone would believe - why can they do their own research BEFORE taking the shot. this DRIVES ME CRAZY - i really do not understand people today. There is another man who is a german dr and he is encouraging the people in Austria NOT take the shot but build up the immune system. They must fight for their health for any reason. I have not heard any news about the flu - i did hear there was an outbreak at the University of Michigan i was just curious if anyone there made it alive since every student there took the shot - every one who goes school there.
    In my town, people are so stupid for not wearing a facemask during the flu season. it is bad in my area and it is rising up more and more. Do they not know facemask will protect you from spreading the virus? it worked last year...member? there is another thought i am thinking here.... we have LOST common sense today.
    praying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers, we are looking at work from home options--nothing available--she was a senior executive assistant and worked from home at her former job but still fired her for not taking the shot.

      Delete
  2. I’m sure you are aware. LC.ORG participate in the daily telecons. Beneficial information for those of us who don’t want vax for true religious beliefs. Mark 11:24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I contacted Liberty Counsel via email several times for help, the only response I received was listen to the telecon, good info but did not help my situation.

      Delete
    2. William i did the same thing, but i didn't want to waste my time. sorry you didn't get much out of it. I may get a dr to do that for me if he is able or who knows - i have time before i go back to school but it may drop and change a new direction - i hope.

      Delete
  3. william do you know what this means?

    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/very-ominous-especially-for-a-sunday


    things may turn for the worst soon. wow....... let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a strange dream last night.

      I had entered a government building belonging to some government department. I went down to the ground floor of the building but all the offices were empty ... I went upstairs and there I saw a woman. I knew I had to ask to speak to his boss. She then led me to her boss. I then presented him with a turkey and a cake. But he showed me that he too had a turkey and bigger than mine. What was special was that the woman and her boss were Russian.

      Delete
    2. Ben, trouble is definitely brewing around Ukraine, if we are in the last 7 years then WW3 could happen at any time.

      Thanks for sharing your dream, to me it says Russia will be more powerful than us

      Delete
    3. Thanks to you also...

      I think I need to add something ... It bothers me a bit to rewrite about this but my dream was on the night of December 11-12 ... And last night, so the night of December 13-14, I had another dream which troubled me ... I have never dreamed of this kind of thing before ... The last dream is more blurry but there is something that I remember very well: a lot people in a room and I was standing among these people and suddenly I see one of my former teachers at the High School, a gentleman of Russian origin. This gentleman comes to stand next to me. I look ahead and when I turn around to look at my former teacher, it is no longer him but Russian President Putin. I hope I don't have this kind of troubling dream anymore but I wanted to let you know ... There must be something in the air ... As a Catholic, I will take my Rosary and pray hard!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your dream. Michel, like you, have been given dreams for private revelations. Yours may mean two things geography and leadership: hence Turkey and Russia - Erdogan and Putin, both large land masses and two diabolical leaders. Would love to hear something from others and William....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always had the feeling that one day Canada will be occupied by the Russians ... By crossing the Arctic, the Russians can easily reach Canada. The fact that in my dream the offices on the bottom floor are empty leads me to think that the Canadian civil servants have deserted and that the Russians are now in control ... All this seems very unlikely ... but maybe some future events could lead to that. We have to pray much, especially the Rosary!

      Delete