Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Day the Earth Cracked

usa,  earthquake, new madrid fault, michigan, crack, israel, bible prophecy, end times, end of the world, revelationimage source: Truthwinds.com
On Monday October 4th, 2010 after a loud bang the earth cracked open in Michigan as depicted above. When I heard about this in October the thought came to my mind that maybe this is the start of the geological splitting in two of this country--which many have foreseen. Just this morning I was sent a link to the you tube video below showing the crack now. In the video you can see how the ground rose up, the trees parted left and right, and how hot air is now coming out of the ground.



The heat is obviously not that hot for there is still snow near the hole so it may be nothing unusual but after seeing the video I decided to check and see if anything occurred around that time concerning Israel and the United States. I found this article.

Israel must not be tempted to adopt US President Barack Obama’s suggestion to declare a two-month settlement construction moratorium, as it may lead to a forced (peace) agreement with the Palestinians and a return to the 1967 borders, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Sunday (October 3, 2010)....

“During my recent visit to the US I learned that Washington is planning to force a permanent agreement on Israel – two states for two peoples along the 1967 borders, plus-minus 3 or 4% of the territory exchanged,” Lieberman said. “This is the objective of a continued freeze – to give the US and the international community two months to come up with a solution that will be forced on Israel.”

According to the FM, in two months’ time “The US, along with the Quartet, the Arab League and the Palestinians will tell Israel, ‘This is the solution, take it or leave it. If you don’t, there is a price – a confrontation with the international community’. Therefore, we must not quit the coalition. It’s the only way to solidify a majority against the freeze, which is a decoy.”
The Day in Israel

So there it is; We tell Israel that we will force her to divide her land--the foreign minister of Israel announces this on October 3, 2010 and the next day the earth splits in the USA. Is this a coincidence or is God sending the USA a message?

Here is my message to the USA: DO NOT DIVIDE THE LAND OF ISRAEL!

6 comments:

  1. William, thanks for the post. Very interesting! Thanks for putting that piece together. I can't believe the times we're living in. Why aren't even luke warm Christians waking up? I've tried to warn so many "Christian" brothers about all the events going on. I don't present this stuff as "hail and brimstone" but, rather I tell them they need to prepare physically (food, water, silver) and spiritually. We are entering a time like no other. As a Believer I'm anxious and know that it's in the Father's hands. But, I'm so worried about many good people that simply would rather watch Monday night football than just spending a few hours in the Word and looking at what's going on in the world. You've helped me so much to prepare. I can't say it enough.... You ALWAYS back your messages up with Scripture. Keep going, brother!

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    Thank you for your words of encouragement. For many years I have been very burdened, as you are, about our brothers and sisters in Christ who are totally asleep to vital end times truths. Sometimes I wonder if all the time and energy I put into writing is doing any good. You have made my heart glad to know that at least one person is getting it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet 80% of Jews voted for Obama? What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow; that shows you how deceived people are, they seem to be more deceived than the rest of the population. Let's not forget they were deceived enough to have Jesus crucified by the Romans. I pray they will awaken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The sheeple are the people who have been blinded to the truth and deceived by the devil into his program. There is salvation and freedom in Christ. "The truth will set you free."

      Delete