I do not know the where, when, and what of the next judgments, but I do know the why--we have sinned. I also have a sense--based on what I have been shown and knowing what we are planning to do to Israel, that the judgment will be severe, it will be related to "the line," and it may be soon.
That is what I wrote in a series of posts about a "line of judgment" that I believe exists between the United Nations HQ in NYC and the National Christmas Tree in Washington, D.C. Here are the links Cloudy With a Chance of Judgment, and Cloudy With a Chance of Judgment--The Meaning.
As you are probably aware the Palestinians submitted their bid on 9/23. It was accepted by the U.N. for consideration on 9/28, all the while the United States is putting extreme pressure on both parties to reach a peace agreement along the pre-1967 war borders.
And what happens? Over 3 million people lose power in a freak snowstorm in areas that are parallel to the "line of judgment." The amounts of snow caught a lot of people off guard and broke many records for October. My prayers are with those who are suffering.
I know it is all just a coincidence--there are lots of record breaking snows in October that leave 3 million people without power parallel to this "line" and there is no relation between political events and natural events. Yes I know, Noah's flood did not have anything to do with people being judged for sin, neither did the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
"I had a dream"--President Obama was on National TV and he made a public profession of his new found faith in Christ and called the nation to prayer, fasting, and repentance for our sins against God--but then I read my Bible and remembered that end times Babylon will first be judged by fire, and then she will eventually sink under the waves and be no more. Typical of the devil--he deceives people, enslaves them to sin, gets them to do his will, and then destroys them. God on the other hand speaks truth, frees people from sin, allows them the privilege of doing His will, and rewards them beyond what they can imagine.
From The Coming Epiphany
O America, I wish it were not true. Your sins have reached unto heaven and you will be smitten. The country that we love so dear, that was founded upon Christian principles and used to stand for righteousness, now promotes wickedness and will receive her just deserts. The scriptures will be fulfilled; America will be destroyed. If we repent — The only hope for America — I believe God would spare America just as He spared Nineveh when that city repented.
The most grievous sin, abortion, needs to stop immediately! We also need to stop the pornography, the illicit sex, the flow of liquor, the drugs, the gambling, the witchcraft, and the flow of raw sewage coming out of the cesspool of Hollywood. America needs to stop its sin now! If we repent, maybe the Lord will have mercy upon us. But the scriptures tell us that America, like Sodom and Gomorrah, will not repent but will suffer the full blow of God’s wrath. God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. You will receive your just reward.
O beautiful for spacious skies
for amber waves of grain,
for purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee and you refused His Grace and will be engulfed by sea to shining sea!
O America! O America! How I wish it were not true. I pray that many would be brought to repentance before it is too late.
It may be too late for America, but it is not too late for you--be saved today!
After writing the rough of the above I asked God to give me a passage for this message when I randomly opened my Bible the next morning. I turned to;
11. Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13. And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
I then on purpose went to Psalms and here is where I turned to;
1. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
2. Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
3. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
4. I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
5. Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
6. They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
7. None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
8. (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
9. That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
10. For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
11. Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
12. Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
13. This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
14. Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
15. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
16. Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
17. For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
18. Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
19. He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
20. Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
A couple of hours later at another location with another Bible I randomly opened to;
2. Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:
3. Which say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh.
4. Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.
5. And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.
6. Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.
7. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron: but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it.
8. Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.
9. And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
10. Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
I believe that all 3 passages are relevant and timely. I also expect there will be more judgments to come.
Update: I just read Daniel's post at Prayers for the People--gives some very pertinent information about the storm(s)--I reccomend reading.