Thursday, October 1, 2026

Prophecy Watch: October, November 2026

 

It appears as if October-November 2026 is primed for the possibility of the occurrence of major events. Let me show you what I have found so far, if I run across anything else in the future, I will update this post, or if you come across anything, either comment or email. 

October Surprise!? 

I ran across an interesting video the other day, which puts forth the hypothesis that there will be an October surprise. The video also indicates it may involve President Trump. 

 

Watching the video brought these images to mind.




October 4, 2026

10/4/2026 is 666 days past the Trump, Biden, Prince William Notre Dame reopening ceremony.

And then we have this comment left by Olli about October 4, 2026.


 

"October 4, 2026, marks the observation date for the 47-day Nibiru earthquake cycle when counting from the Great Chilean Earthquake of February 27, 2010. Furthermore, October 4 is the Feast of Saint Francis of Assisi, and the date is referenced in the 1985 film *Back to the Future*: the clock tower shows the time 10:04—the moment the key event occurs—and there are 88 days remaining in the year, a number also displayed on the car's speedometer (88 mph) during the clock tower scene. Additionally, 88 is Trump's number. And finally, Pope Francis—who took his name from Saint Francis of Assisi—died at the age of 88 in 2025. All of this points to the "Big One" earthquake in California and the city of San Francisco, along with the Golden Gate Bridge."


And here is a video that shows some more information pointing to 10/4/2026.


October 5, 2026 

Martin Armstrong has identified 10/5/2026 as an important watch day for a major event. His forecast is based on his computer models. Let me also mention that 10/5/2026 is the first day after the last Jewish fall holiday/feast. A prime time for a war action by Israel.

 

October 7, 2026 

A man named Chris Bledsoe had a demonic UFO encounter and was told, "When the Red Star of Regulus aligns just before dawn in the Gaze of the Sphinx, a new knowledge shall come into the world."


Regulus will be aligned at the Gaze Horizon with the Sphinx of Egypt, which faces DUE EAST, on 10/7/2026.

Thus, I believe that we should watch that date for the possibility of a UFO and or antichrist related event. (Note: Please understand that alien ET contact information such as what Mr Bledsoe received is demonic and subject to much error and deception.) 

October 7, 2026, is also the 3-year anniversary of the Hamas attacks.

Update: The thought just came to me that 10/7/2026 is also day #360 of the last 7 years, if it began on 10/13/2025. 360 days is the length of a prophetic year. This also means 10/8/2026 also bears watching because it is an esoteric year and a day. And in the Roman calendar 8/8 is October 8.

 

October 13/14

The one-year anniversary of the signing of the peace treaty which was 7 prophetic years (2520 days) before Rosh Hashanah (Armageddon) in 2032. End Times Prophecy: Evidence for the October 2025 to September 2032 Timeline. Big events sometimes happen a year and a day after, so 10/14/2026 also bears watching.



October 24 to November 3 

Within this period, we have “Day of the Dead” celebrations, and we also have the satanists high holiday--halloween. This is a watch time every year. Also 11/1 is a highly signaled date, along with 11/3, which is also election day. Here are a few images showing some of these things.












In general: In October and November of 2026 we should also be on the lookout for continuing WW3 actions and the oil crisis deepening, the Mideast situation worsening, inflation, bank failures, riots, greater food scarcity, and earthquakes. 

If my hypothesis is correct, that the last 7 Years began on 10/13/2025, then the further that we progress through the end times and the closer we get to March of 2029, the worse things will get.

Here is what Martin Armstrong has to say about the future based on his computer models, which have been pretty accurate in the past.

I have warned that the computer has been projecting that 2028 will be sheer political chaos. Between now and then, we are in an unrelenting war cycle that turned up in 2014 and is escalating into 2027 from every direction. There is no sanity left anywhere. The Middle East has no resolution, for this is a religious war with each side looking to fulfill prophecy. Ukraine is consumed with sheer hatred that prevents any reasonable solution. Europe needs war because its climate change policies destroyed the German economy...

So, in general the future is not looking too good. If a weather forecaster told you a bad hurricane was heading your way, would you prepare and or take evasive action? 


"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." — Luke 21:36

Are you uncertain about your eternal destination?

The end times are knocking on the door, but so is Jesus. He wants to save you—will you let Him? Do not wait until the door is closed.

Find out what you must do to be saved: Click Here

37 comments:

  1. Here is the latest video from Steve Fletcher, which connects the attempted execution of Christa Pike—taking place during the Feast of Tabernacles—with the imminent return of Jesus to gather His Bride.

    HER HOUR HAD NOT YET COME? — THE CHRISTA PIKE STORY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reVC3ydGbHE (6 hours ago)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olli thanks for all the great information, I was not aware of the Grace Cathedral/Notre Dame connection. That definitely shines light on the info. I agree that a big west coast earthquake is coming. Just don't know when. Joe Brandts dream talked about the big one in L.A. and also San Fran. A newspaper he saw had a big eared President on the front page.

      Delete
  2. William, do you remember this video from Tulsi Gabbard after she visited Hiroshima in 2025?

    San Francisco BOMBED, Golden Gate Bridge EXPLODES In Shocking Video Posted By Tulsi Gabbard | Watch

    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/international/san-francisco-bombed-golden-gate-bridge-explodes-in-shocking-video-posted-by-tulsi-gabbard-watch/videoshow/121778862.cms (June 11, 2025)

    By the way, why did you delete my first comment, in which I thanked you for the article and then explained—among other things—the "OUTATIME" license plate from the *BTTF* movie, which has a simple gematria value of 104 (i.e., 10/4)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olli, I did not delete your comment. I just looked in the comments log of the blog and it is still there. But for some reason it is not showing up here. So I copied it and will repost below.

      Delete
    2. I don't see my first two comments on this thread. What the hell is going on? Yesterday you reposted my first comment, but now even that isn't showing up. Is Google doing this on purpose?

      Delete
    3. Listen, please email me those comments of mine that appear in your blog log. I forgot to back up my messages. My email address is nokialainen.info@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Why did Gabbard choose San Francisco for her video?

    https://x.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1932368919039459348

    "The three-minute video shows Gabbard visiting several landmarks in Hiroshima. The video also describes in detail what a nuclear event could mean for the United States -- including a Simulation of a nuclear attack on San Francisco, California, which appears to Destroy the Golden Gate Bridge."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olli thanks again for the great info. I was not aware of that Gabbard video. I will check it out. But I do remember a previous post where I showed predictive programming for a Golden Gate bridge attack. I will try to find it and post a link. I do believe it will be attacked some day.

      Delete
  4. The Black Death has come to Russia. The bubonic plague epidemic. The situation is reminiscent of the early days in Wuhan. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/40570440/putin-cover-up-black-death-plague-outbreak/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A deadly black plague outbreak has reportedly erupted in Russia https://nypost.com/2026/10/03/world-news/putin-regime-accused-of-plague-cover-up-after-scientist-dies-in-siberia/

      Delete
    2. UPDATE on pneumonic plague outbreak at the BSL-3 lab in Siberia https://x.com/AnnieJacobsen/status/2106608764279554048

      Delete
    3. As a deadly black plague outbreak erupts in Russia, πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Ministry of Defense accused the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ of bioweapons labs related to plague several months ago…

      In the coming days expect πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί MoD to run a full campaign accusing the USA of bioweapons against Russia. DTRA should be prepared. https://x.com/ivanastradner/status/2106575646180958374

      Delete
    4. Justin

      Thanks for the update. That is not good news. I am on the lookout for the Seal 4 pale green horse of death to start riding. That could fit the bill we will have to wait and see how it develops.

      Delete
  5. Here is Olli's other deleted comment, which I did not delete. A glitch in the system or something more nefarious?

    "The cathedral featured in the final scene of IPG2 is indeed Grace Cathedral in San Francisco.

    https://gracecathedral.org/

    Back in April 2019, many interpreted the IPG2 film as depicting the destruction of Notre Dame Cathedral (a fulfillment of prophecy). I, however, maintain that the scene will come to pass during a future earthquake in California. IPG2 depicts a massive earthquake occurring just as "Jesus"—traveling in a canoe—emerges from a cave; at that same moment, a building resembling Notre Dame breaks apart and collapses. Watch the following scene (note the creature at the beginning with 8 rays of light in each eye -> 88) ("Jesus" emerges from a cave opening that resembles a woman's vagina):

    https://youtu.be/eJD-9X4JUAs?si=Jkap65FeaqOFiSKi&t=3453 (at 57:44, a clear earthquake occurs) (at 59:24, the cathedral behind "Jesus" begins to appear; it eventually collapses)

    Then, a news story regarding the Notre Dame fire in April 2019.

    Notre Dame fire leaves San Francisco sister cathedral reflecting on its own vulnerability

    https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-notre-dame-san-francisco-grace-20190416-story.html (April 16, 2019)

    "As Notre Dame burned in the heart of Paris, the news reached one of its sister cathedrals more than 5,000 miles away.

    The Grace Cathedral in San Francisco is the third largest in the United States. In 1906, it burned as fire consumed the city in the aftermath of one of the largest earthquakes in history. The cathedral was rebuilt over time in the French Gothic style of Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral. And the spire that rests atop the building is nearly identical to the one that fell in France on Monday.

    “We have the exact same architectural feature on our building that’s seen from miles and miles around the city,” the Rev. Malcolm Clemens Young, dean of Grace Cathedral, said. “It symbolizes our longing for transcendence.”"

    So, it’s crystal clear. A massive earthquake is coming to California soon, and the time of grace is running out!! Even the name of the cathedral refers to grace."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good night, Mr. Frederick. You were right about October 4th. The gates of sorrow were open. https://x.com/PresidentRashad/status/2106743506660159706

    The name of the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait really translates from Arabic as "The Gate of Tears" (or "The Gate of Sorrow")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Yemeni government has finally abandoned attempts at diplomatic appeasement and announced the start of an all-out military operation against the Houthi groups controlled by Tehran. The head of the Presidential Governing Council, Rashad al-Alimi, fixed the point of no return in an emergency televised address: peace talks are dead. There is only one task — the complete cleansing of territories and the restoration of control over key provinces of the country.

      Delete
  8. Trump will be in Grand Island NE at a sponsored Pinnacle Bank event at a State Fair. Pinnacle means summit, highest point or CULMINATION. Grand Island is 150 miles due west of Offutt AFB (central command).

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Kyzylkol tract in Kabardino-Balkaria (North Caucasus, Russia) was closed to the public after the discovery of a plague pathogen in a ground squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The White House is monitoring the outbreak of the plague in Russia https://www.axios.com/2026/10/04/russia-plague-outbreak-white-house-us

    "The Trump administration is aware of the outbreak, is monitoring it and evaluating options for action," a White House spokesman said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Images from Shelekhov, Siberia. Residents report men in white suits, a closed hospital and pharmacies without antibiotics. The cause is believed to be an outbreak of plague after an accident in the laboratory. Rossiyskiy RIVM denies this; the REN TV channel deleted the reports about it. https://x.com/denisvanvliet/status/2106811996058370053

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin, thank you for keeping us up to date on all of this. This is definitely something that needs to be watched closely.

      Delete
  12. I am starting to lean towards the idea that major events will occur just before the US midterm elections. November 1st (11/1) looks like a possibility, as the skeleton scene in *IPG2* points to it (Day of the Dead). I just checked this year's Chinese lunar calendar for the date corresponding to November 1, 2026, in our calendar. It turns out that in the Chinese calendar, that day is the 23rd day of the 9th month—or 9/23 (a "239" day)!! November 1st is 28 days after that "104" day—the date when something was supposed to happen and there were 88 days left in the year. Perhaps October 4th marked the start of the 28-day countdown seen in the 2001 film *Donnie Darko*.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Darko

    "On October 2, 1988 in a Virginia suburb, troubled teenager Donald "Donnie" Darko sleepwalks outside, led by a mysterious voice. Once outside, he meets a figure named Frank in a monstrous rabbit costume. Frank tells Donnie that the world will end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. Donnie wakes up the next morning on a local golf course and returns home to discover a jet engine has crashed into his bedroom."

    Note: 28 + 6 + 42 + 12 = 88 (Trump's number)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olli
      Thanks for the info and a good find on the 9/23 Chinese calendar syncing with 11/1. 923/239 is a highly signaled number. And 11/1 being 28 days past is definitely important in regard to Donnie Darko.

      Delete
    2. By the way, I made an interesting observation while watching a scene from *The Simpsons* that shows an August calendar on the wall with an American eagle visible nearby. What’s peculiar is that the 27th of August is missing! I believe this is a code rather than a reference to August 27th of any specific year. In a normal year, August 27th is the 239th day, and I think that missing day points to this number, 239. It represents a "239" day—or 9/23 (23/9)—in a specific calendar system; in this case, the reference is to the Chinese lunar calendar. And when a "239" day falls on November 1st (11/1), that’s a huge deal!

      Here is the *Simpsons* scene, which is included in my video:

      https://youtu.be/vTwq3fY-1Uk?si=cuBFk8D4C15MfyNp&t=624

      Delete
    3. I am not the sharpest pencil in tbe drawer....but one of two things
      are happening. Either something huge is going to happen before the
      midterm elections...which I think will happen

      or....there are higher powers just playing cat and mouse with us a little
      bit longer....then Boom.

      Delete
    4. Stan, I'd say you are pretty sharp and I agree with your assessment

      Delete
    5. Olli; October 8 in Roman calendar is 8/8

      Delete
    6. William...If you dont mind...I need to vent. This country is so
      blinded by our arrogant, gold loving, narcissistic leader...King
      Trump.

      Our strategic oil reserves are being depleted on purpose.
      Our tomahawk missiles and patriot missiles are being
      depleted on purpose. Our debt is exponentially increasing
      on purpose. We are sending Ukraine much of our supply, and
      Iran has used up a bunch more. Trump and Pete Kegsbreath
      strutted around so arrogantly proud and with hubris saying
      we obliterated Iran. The greatest military ever on earth is still
      being strapped down 7 months later. Our liar-in-chief is a fool
      along with his MAGA worshippers. If we were really serious
      about defeating Iran, why do we let a ragtag bunch of Iran backed
      Houthis occupy Perim island in the 16 mile wide Bab El Mandeb
      strait...threatening its 12% flow of daily world oil...and blowing up
      Saudi Arabias pipelines? Nothing was said on mainstream news..
      except all those multi million dollar paid Trump worshippers on Fox News
      everyday praising their savior Jesus Trump. Perim island only measures
      1.5 miles x 3.5 miles...and nothing is done about it. I follow an app that show
      all flights in and out of Iran. With all the billions of ordinance we delivered upon
      Iran, why are a few key northern airports still sending almost daily flights to
      China and Russia? I dont think girl scout cookies are being sent
      "How is the hammer of the whole earth destroyed? We are watching it.
      Interesting our first attack on Iran last year was called Midnight Hammer.


      They about make me puke. I cant

      Why did Trump give Erdogan 700 million dollars and trying to sell him
      Our F35's. Putin is buddies with Erdogan and they would love to have one
      to see how to design newer complex radars to see under that special radar
      reflecting and absorbing coating. Turkey is Israel's main enemy along with
      Iran. I really believe Daniel 8 has Unfolded a lot since the USA /Iran war.
      Here it mentions a goat with one horn comes from the west, its feet not touching
      the ground, and it runs into the goat with two horns. ..These scriptures often have
      dual meaning. Many say this was Alexander the great coming from the west, moving so swiftly his armies as if their feet didnt touch the ground..en exaggeration if you will. But this passage in Daniel 8 has a huge time stamp for a later second fulfillment...in OUR TIME. Daniel 8 it:17 on Daniels vision says.."For at the TIME OF THE END shall be the vision. A goat with a horn coming from the west..its feet not touching ground...stop and ponder...the USA flew B2 bombers non stop from the USA, refueling enroute...delivering its bombs, its feet not touching the ground...
      interesting how Trump always uses the word "great"...and how the word "goat" is used to describe say Tom Brady , the GOAT...the Greatest Of All Times....and here we have the Greatest military Of All Time coming from the west. I think its a God wink this scripture using the word GOAT.

      This war will not end well. Daniel 10:20 ties it up with a bow for me. Here we are fighting Iran...the Prince of Persia. 10:20 says.."now will I return to fight with the Prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the Prince of Jarvan is next.

      We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities.....
      I feel Erdogan has the Prince of Jarvan involved.

      I will be surprised if all chaos, lockdowns, and much worse does not start to happen with a month.

      Delete
  13. I forgot to mention our main attack on Iran this past February was called Epic Fury. I find it very interesting that Daniel 8:6 mentions the goat " ran into the ram with two horns with FURY" and this mention was called Epic FURY. Another God wink. We killed Allitolah Homeini..which was the taller hone that came up last...and the Iranian National guard was broken, but not obliterated yet. They will be almost destroyed, but are going to be coming back in the Ezekiel 38 war with Turkey, Iran, Syria Sudan, Ethiopia.

    We are about to witness all kinds of prophesy that will unfold shortly...and this year yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stan that is great information to ponder. Things are definitely heating up, and I believe the destruction of the old-world order is well under way.

      Delete
  14. William, check out this video of mine (research on IPG2 film) that I made last winter.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeA_oVWLh6g

    Now my understanding has increased and I just put the following comment on the video:

    Here is an update to the previous information, now that my understanding has deepened. The letter H in the barbed wire represents the number 8; since the H is positioned sideways, it also stands for the number 1, making the combined figure 81. This could refer to days (or, likewise, years). In the video, Aaron demonstrates how this scene from IPG2 alludes to a "239" day (starting at the 2:30 mark). I would add that the black opening of the goat pen in this scene depicts the total solar eclipse of August 12, 2026; exactly 81 days later falls on November 1, 2026—which, in the Chinese lunar calendar, is a "239" day, meaning the 23rd day of the 9th month!! Could this be the solution—that "woop" (actually "doom") strikes on that date, when a Russian "shark" (submarine) hits the US East Coast?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello William
    I had a watch date of 10-5/6 2026

    10-5/6-2026 was the day after
    10-3/4 2026 the last day of Tabernacles
    10-5/6-2026 was the day after
    10-4/5-2026 a plague released in Russia (the black horse?)
    10-5/6-2026 is a Jupiter eclipse by the moon.
    10-5/6-2026 Jim Bakker died. a man who has for years warned the world of these last days. (A great loss)

    The last time there was a Jupiter moon eclipse was 5-17/18-2023
    And the day after 5-18/19-2023 was a watch day and the 56th anniversary of Israel getting back the temple mount. Jerusalem day by their calendar. They have a floating calendar.

    My two cents
    Thank you William

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am saddened to hear about Jim Bakkers death. I was blessed with building the curved stairway for Jim and Lori Bakker about 13 years ago. They built a half way home called Lori's House to have a place for unwed mother's to not have an abortion, but to carry that baby to full term the way God intended. They provided room and board, health care, job training, and most importantly their baby born into this world.

      I was of a secular nature back then, not in a bad way, but not flollowing God. I used to fly my helicopter which I built by hand as a serious hobby.. But God had other plans for me. The miracle that happened to little ol me to get the contract to build their curved stairway, the miracles that happened while building that stairway, the miracles that happened while installing that stairway changed me forever. I was exposed to some very well known ministers, sitting right alongside them when I was invited by Jim Bakker to come on 3 of his live broadcasts.

      My helicopter hovering over God's earth found me hovering more and more over my Bible instead....so much so I sold my helicopter in 2014.

      During this transition time , I was blessed to run across Williams site here and cant thank you William enough for what a continued influence this has been.

      Jim Bakker and his wife Lori are the kindest, humblest people. Jim made some huge mistakes which unfortunately a lot of the world will never forgive...but fortunately we have a God that forgave Jim as He forgives us. I am sure Jim is with Christ now, and totally out of this earth prison he was in.

      Jim and Lori have a very blessed story of adopting five beautiful children, to replace the five that Lori aborted. She paid a huge price, but they raised those five to be beautiful ministers of Gods work in their caring and faithful lives. Jim and Lori have personally sat with me and shared such stories...they opened up Morningside for me everytime I went to Branson, Missouri.

      Rest with peace in the Lord Jim Bakker....you are finally free at last.

      Delete
    2. Stan thank you for your encouragement. I too am saddened at his passing but rejoicing that he is with the Lord enjoying the fruits of his labor.

      Delete
  16. The PTB deleted my reposting of Olli's comment again.

    ReplyDelete