Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yellowstone, the L.A. earthquake, Obama, Israel, and 3/28/14


 

The next day in the Friday crescent moon death day pattern, which was 3/28/14, has come and gone, what can we conclude? As you are probably aware, I felt the data was indicating that 3/28/14 was an important day to watch, here is what I said in the last post on the subject.

As many of you are aware, tomorrow--3/28/14--is the next day in the Friday crescent moon death day pattern. In regards to this day there are strong signals that the evil forces aligned with satan have something big planned, which you can read about in the Death Day posts linked at the sidebar. And yet the question remains; what will it be? As I have said many times before, I am not sure. I am not a prophet, nor am I making any predictions for tomorrow…

Even though I believe they have something planned for tomorrow, I also realize that nothing of importance may occur, because sometimes when someone’s evil plans are made known, they will call it off—at least, that is what I am hoping for. http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2014/03/its-friday-crescent-death-moon-eve.html

The two strongest possibilities for what I thought might occur was the eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano, and or another mass murder with the Yellowstone eruption on a future pattern day. I also listed several other possibilities in the linked post above. As you are aware neither the eruption of Yellowstone, nor a mass murder took place—and I am glad of that. Thus what can we conclude? 

1. That all the data was coincidental and nothing was supposed to happen and nothing did. 

2. They had something planned and they called it off or God stopped it. 

3. Something big happened but it has not been made known yet. 

I believe it was #2—there was just too much data pointing to that date—so I think they called it off because it was exposed, and or God stopped it. And in retrospect, I think they might have had another mass murder planned for that day, and if they had gone through with it, it would have called too much attention to the pattern and what might happen next. Of course I have no proof of this, it is what I believe, and of course you can believe as you choose. 

Another reason why I believe we may have not seen anything of major significance occur on that day was in regards to the dividing of the land of Israel. As I previously stated, I believed a key factor in all of this would be actions in respect to the dividing of Israel, in which the framework for the division was to be presented by 3/28/14, which as far as I am aware, the framework was not presented. It is also being reported that Israel just threw a wrench into the whole process by postponing the prisoner release. So if we had seen more significant steps in dividing the land of Israel we may have seen more significant judgments. 

However, even though nothing major happened on 3/28/14, a couple of important things did occur. First, on that day it was reported that some very important information regarding President Obama was to begin to be released. Here are some quotes that will help you get a feel for what is coming in this regards from the article; CIA Reveals Arpaio Information To Media – Video – Apocalypse Breaks Right Now Before your Eyes 

“Our investigation is prepared for revelation and publication”.

“This overlaps and involves the Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse”.

 “We are going to talk tomorrow about our work to speakers… at the Prophecy Conference”

 “Those speakers have key pieces of the investigation”

 “I have important information to communicate.”

 “Next week, I will publish and communicate in full force.”

 “We have a lot of information to share with you.”

 This is Universe-shattering information…

Thus it appears that if this information is accurate, that the outcome could be potentially “universe shattering” for the USA.  In what way? If impeachment is brought about, the USA could be thrown into rioting and chaos to say the least. I do not know what will come of this, if anything, but I believe this bears watching.

As you are probably aware another interesting event occurred on 3/28/14—a magnitude 5.1 earthquake hit the L.A. area, which also caused some damage. Interestingly Fox News listed the time of the quake at 9:11.  I conferred with Garden Girl from Running from Babylon about this and here is her response.

Glad you saw the time -- I was going to send it to you.  Think it is important, too.  Also, that the quake occurred 20 seconds after the "judgment scene" in Noah had begun.  Damage was around the La Brea area, an area famous for its tar pits.  Reminds me of the "pit" Batman rose out of in Batman, Dark Knight Rises, which is also equated with Aurora, CO.  Quake epicenter was in La Habre, which means "the Hills."  Interesting considering the Golan Heights are supposed to be in the framework in some way. 

Four swarms in different areas of the U.S. beginning the 28th:  L.A., Oklahoma, Mt. Hood in Oregon and Yellowstone, all west of the Mississippi.  Relevant in some way you think?

Yes, I would say definitely relevant, and in case you were not aware the movie Noah debuted on 3/28/14. She has a lot more you should read about in her latest post entitled; PEACE PROCESS AND EARTHQUAKE SWARMS 

In regards to the time, when I hear the numbers 911, the first thing that comes to my mind is judgment coming upon the USA. So I think this latest earthquake was a sign that a severe earthquake judgment is coming, and as I said before, I believe it will hinge upon the dividing of the land of Israel and or other sinful actions by the United States.

Now let’s talk about Yellowstone, as I stated above, I saw the eruption as a possibility for 3/28/14 and that did not occur, of which I am glad. So what do I think now about Yellowstone? I believe the eruption is still coming, and I believe God gave us a sign that it is still coming, in the 4.8 earthquake that just occurred at Yellowstone—the biggest in 29 years. In fact some were concerned that the earthquake would cause the supervolcano to erupt. Again I think this was a sign that the eruption is coming and it may be soon. Many have been having dreams of this too.

And what would a Yellowstone eruption do? It would most likely devastate the USA as this excellent article spells it out; What Would An Eruption Of The Yellowstone Supervolcano Look Like? (HT Garden Girl)

So the question is; when? As stated before, I believe it may be on a future pattern day, and upon further reflection, it could also be on an esoterically important amount of days past 3/28/14. Here are a few numbers and dates that come to mind.

7 days; 4/4/14: The amount of days that judgment came after Noah entered the ark. (HT Garden Girl)

13 days; 4/10/14: 1260 days to 9/21/17 Rosh Hashanah. This time is very near a planetary alignment period that has yielded large earthquakes in recent years. Here is the link to a video explaining this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoATctISQAY&list=UUiU2_P6Jmvym6KXYXTBfwPQ

18 days; 4/15/14: Passover and the day of the first blood moon of the tetrad.

28 days; 4/25/14: Future pattern day, the next Friday crescent moon.

43 days; 5/10/14: One Year from annular solar eclipse.

147 days; 8/22/14: Future pattern day, another Friday crescent moon day.

175 days; 9/19/14: Future pattern day, 28 + 147 days.

322 days; 2/13/15: Future pattern day.

Any multiple of 11 days.

When will it be? I am not sure, but in light of all the data and the recent earthquakes at Yellowstone, I firmly believe it is coming, and it may be soon, as this map seems to indicate.


Also notice the location of these earthquakes to the Aurora to Aurora death line.

 

As I said before, watch the process in regards to the dividing of the land of Israel. In the past what we have done to Israel has come back to us in kind and magnitude. In that regards I would like to remind you that the plan has been calling for Israel to give up about 25% of their land, and scientists estimate that a Yellowstone eruption could take 25% of our land. Please do not misjudge what I am saying, I am not saying that Israel is perfect, all nations have sinned, but I recognize that God has given them the land, and we should not force them to give it up, lest judgment come upon us.

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. Mark 13:33

The end times are approaching fast and you need to be prepared for what is about to transpire on the Earth. Please read The Coming Epiphany, which will guide you in preparing. You can download it for FREE, or purchase it in print.

 

23 comments:

  1. I sent this to Carlos. I noticed that the earthquake arrangement with LA/Yellowstone/Crescent Ok looked like a pyramid. Capstone? LA to Yellowstone 900 miles. Yellowstone to Crescent Ok. 900 miles. Crescent Ok. to LA 1100 miles. I am sure that it is just co-incidence.
    Not sure where the lines end up between those points I don't have those skills or tools.
    I still suspect that an earthquake may be a manifestation of something passing into the physical world from the spiritual realm. From the Abyss.
    The interesting link between Chile and Palestine being the place of largest population of that people group (Philistines) outside of the middle east and the quake that just occurred last night. 8.2.
    April FOOLS day> 4.1.14? Palindromes?
    jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Jeff...you are good! Amazing observations.......

      Delete
    2. THX Jeff, great info and another sign for sure.

      Delete
  2. Cinco de Mayo is 5/5/14; 38 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bill. I have a few things to say. First, do you think that the USGS is suppressing earthquake info, because I am almost positive. Second, I had a dream. Begin dream- I was in my house, listening to the radio. The only thing I remember them saying was "I wonder what Fema will do". I immediately went online and saw hundreds of earthquakes at the University of Utah website. It showed that Yellowstone had erupted, and then I went off to school to get my friends who were preppers, and we went to a safe location.-End dream. Thats all I remember. Have you heard any other dreams about Yellowstone or earthquakes?? God bless you, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for the encouragement, I do not know if they are suppressing data, I have heard rumors of that but, no confirmation. The only dreams I have heard about Yellowstone are the ones linked above.

      Delete
    2. Please see video. It basically proves the suppression. I looked up the data, and it comes out right. Ignore the voices, they say nothing important.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvWbnkJGR0Y&list=UU48nl7624XTC75GYAZKCg5Q

      Delete
    3. THX for the info, I will check it out, I do know that the data shows no quakes on 4/1--seems to skip a day.

      http://www.seis.utah.edu/req2webdir/recenteqs/Maps/Yellowstone.html

      Delete
    4. THX just checked it out excellent info and links!

      Delete
  4. Shooting at Fort Hood...Just a few days late...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was out of town over the weekend. I freaked out when I saw the earthquake in LA area. I thought, ETF is on to something. Something did happen...Then I saw the earthquake in Yellowstone. I thought ETF is definitely on to something!!!! Some of your prognostications, I do take with a grain of salt, but the connection between undeniable astronomics do take me aback at times!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to consider myself a forecaster, kind of like a weather forecaster, I look at data, and try to put the pieces together and issue a watch like a weatherman may issue a tornado watch--hoping it never happens but letting people know so they can prepare.

      Yellowstone is coming, can't say when but may be on a date in relation to 3/28/14.

      Delete
  6. Yes I believe there's something to it could the evil forces of put it off till this later date? ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. and also one at kent state university

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where does the Crescent Death Moon theory come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the sidebar look for the post It's Friday Crescent Death Moon Eve

      Delete
  9. There is apparently a video of the animals in yellowstone fleeing and that it is the sign of an iminent earthquake.The stoy is on Shofar Ministries Blogspot by Bob Mitchel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for sharing your insights and inspirations. After staring at the date, 3/28/14, it struck me, 3 1/2. That pertains to the 7 years of Tribulation being cut in half. Any thoughts? (As 14 is half of 28)

      Delete
    2. I am not sure about that but I do know that many events occur in relation to important numbers and 7 and multiples thereof are important.

      Delete