Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Friday Crescent Death Moon Eve


click to enlarge
 
As many of you are aware, tomorrow--3/28/14--is the next day in the Friday crescent moon death day pattern. In regards to this day there are strong signals that the evil forces aligned with satan have something big planned, which you can read about in the Death Day posts linked at the sidebar. And yet the question remains; what will it be? As I have said many times before, I am not sure. I am not a prophet, nor am I making any predictions for tomorrow. But what I am doing is taking a look at many pieces of related data, and then putting the pieces together, to come up with some possible scenarios.
 
Based on the data that I have seen, here are the two most likely possibilities that I see;

1. A mass murder or assassination.

2. The eruption of the Yellowstone Supervolcano.
 

Here are several other remote possibilities that I see;

3. A nuclear detonation in an American city(s).

4. The destruction of the Hoover Dam

5. The beginning of WWIII.

6. UFO disclosure.

7. Dollar collapse.

8. Nothing of importance will happen.

Out of all of the possibilities above, I believe that #1 or #2 would be most likely. I also realize that it could be more than one of the possibilities that will occur tomorrow. Even though I believe they have something planned for tomorrow, I also realize that nothing of importance may occur, because sometimes when someone’s evil plans are made known, they will call it off—at least, that is what I am hoping for.
 
Why do I bring the possibilities to your attention? Because just in case something major does happen, which the data seems to suggest that possibility, I do not want you to be caught unawares. Also by alerting you to the possibility of these things you can watch, pray, and prepare, so lives can possibly be saved. Sort of like a weather forecaster who tells you that the data is suggesting that a hurricane may be coming your way, and thus to watch and prepare, but all the while hoping it does not happen.

So as we approach tomorrow, I say watch and pray;

 
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. Matt 6
 

BTW; here are a few more pieces of data to ponder;

Dutchsinse is reporting an uptick in earthquakes at Yellowstone, and also has some more info about the animal migrations occurring there.


Here is a piece by Running from Babylon highlighting 3/28/14 and the peace process.


Oh yea, I forgot to remind you that in the peace process we are basically attempting to make Israel give up about 25% of their land, and if Yellowstone erupted it is estimated that it would destroy 25% of the USA. Hmm…
 
Are you ready for the end times? Please accept my gift to you and download a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany today.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. The 3rd day from the 28th, March 31, is the evening of the New Moon. Count 1290 days Daniel 12:11 and it lands on The Last Great Day (Simcat Torah) of 2017. On Abib 10, Lamb Day when Yeshua rode into Jerusalem, count 1260 days spoken in Rev 12 (the woman fled to the wilderness) lands on Feast of Trumpets 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that Feast of Trumpets 2017 is a very important time. It might be the Second Coming date, events will soon tell if that will be the case..

      Delete
  2. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2517584/pg1

    4/21/14. Book it. Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete