Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Next Crescent Moon Death Day: 3/28/2014; A Synopsis


http://www.noahthemovie.com/
 
If you have been reading The End Times Forecaster blog over the last year you are aware that a series of mass murders—Aurora, Sandy Hook, Santa Monica and LAX—have occurred on Fridays with a crescent moon and at precise time intervals in relation to the release date of the Batman movie.

You are probably also aware that based on several data sets I have projected that the next day in the pattern is 3/28/14. And further, based on the data, I have also projected what might occur on that date. I have also posted several confirmations regarding this theory.

Since this information is scattered over several posts I decided to make a synopsis post of all the data with the links to the separate posts.

The Date

The date of March 28, 2014 was arrived at through the discovery of a pattern of events in relation to the numbers 147 and 322. This pattern becomes clearly evident from this chart.


Click to enlarge
 

The Event

What might happen on that day? I put forth the theory that the event may involve another mass murder or even a Strike Zone 2 event. In aligning the batman map over the United States a Strike Zone 2 event would imply a Yellowstone event, that is, if the alignment is correct. Yellowstone Eruption on the Next Friday Crescent Moon Death Day—the End of the World is Just the Beginning.
 
 
 

The Confirmations 

Is the alignment correct? Yes I believe so because Strike Zone 4 on the batman map is near Trillium Park. There is a real Trillium Park in MN that comes very close to where the Batman map aligns with a map of the United States. Thus this may be confirmation that the map is aligned correctly as described in this post; The Waxing Death Moon; Trillium Park, the Olympic Clock, and Planet X.
 
Another confirmation I found is a “ley” line, as called by some, which points to  Yellowstone as possibly being the next event in the death day cycle. The line aligns the ring of fire solar eclipse, LAX, Yellowstone, and the Giza pyramid at 333.44 degrees. The Waxing Death Moon; A line of Confirmation.
 
And yet another confirmation I found regards a synchronicity of dates in relation to 432 and the President’s inauguration day, which is a double 6 x 6 x 6, as explained in this post. The Waxing Death Moon; A Confirmation of Synchronicity.
 
And it just so happens that I just found another confirmation of the date. 3/28/14 is in a golden ratio to the Christ Church earthquake that occurred on 2/22/11 and President Obama’s inauguration day of 1/21/13.
 
2/22/11 to 1/21/13 is 699 days.
 
699/1.618 = 432
 
1/21/13 + 432 days (inclusive) is 3/28/14
 
Golden ratios have been involved in other judgments upon our land. See the post; Beware the Golden Ratio of Judgment.
 
All of this data has led me to believe that the next day in the crescent moon death cycle is 3/28/14. I also believe that evil forces aligned with satan have plans to carry out an destructive event on this day. And further, based on the data that event could be another mass shooting and or a Strike Zone 2 Yellowstone event. Again I feel confident that they have something planned on that day, but am not sure of what exactly it will be.
 
Let me also remind you that just because there is evidence pointing to a planned event does not mean that it will occur. The evil forces could change their plans, especially if it is exposed, and or God could stop it and not permit the event to occur. I hope and pray that nothing will occur and in whatever happens that God would be glorified.
 
29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
 
30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
 
31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord God. Ezekiel 22
 
Will you stand in the gap?
 
There is much that you need to know about the end times. I am giving my e-book away for free to help you understand what is going to take place so that you are not caught unawares. Please accept my gift to you and download a free copy of The Coming Epiphany today.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Isreal will face sanctions if they boycott or do not agree to the peace agreement that John Kerry is drafting. Please join me in prayer for Isreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."

      Delete
  2. Have you tried extrapolating things beginning with the Norway Spiral in Norway, when Obama went there to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize on 12/09/09? I think that this may prove to be a significant date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX, Bob, I cannot remember off hand, but I will give it a try, you may be right.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bob and William,
    As a matter of observation, 12/09/09 was the day of the 3rd Quarter Moon as was May 24th/25 2011 as was November 6th/7th 2012 as was July 29th 2013 as is April 22nd 2014 which marry well be the start of the tribulation period.
    The day Barack Obama was elected president in 2012 was on the anniversary of his conception using the biblical date and using 38 weeks for that average.
    Just as the start final status agreement on July 29th 2013 was his biblical birthday 266 day or 38weeks or half of a lunar tetrad period after his election.
    From December 9th 2009 to April 22nd 2014 is 1595 days give or take a day depending on if you are using biblical dates as they will cover two Gregorian dates.
    1595 days divided by three is 531.66, which is essentially one lunar tetrad period or 18 synodic months.
    When I think of a lunar tetrad I tend to see this period of time connected to lunar eclipses and full moons but in reality it can be connected to any phase of the moon repeated over time and in this case and Barack Obama its primarily the 3rd quarter or if the lights go out in the 3rd quarter of a super bowl game on the 3rd quarter moon It makes me wonder who killed the lights.
    The key divisions of this 1595 day or triple tetrad period or 54 synodic months that starts on the day Barack Obama received his Nobel Peace Prize and ironically might end at what might be the start of the tribulation period are 12/09/09, 5/24 and 25th 2011(Barack's meeting with the Royal family/Prince William) 11/6th and 7th 2012 and last but not least April 22nd 2014 . All four dates are 3rd Quarter Moon evens and are the dates that dived 1595 days into three equal parts with the last yet to come, one could speculate that Barack Obama will be involved on the April 22nd 2014 date if the pattern continues.
    Hypothetically if the tribulation starts on April 22nd 2014 the end or mid point would be October 3rd and 4th 2017/Sukkot, now if you count back 25920 days or one Platonic Great year of days it takes you to the seventh biblical month on the seventh day of the seventh feast when the seventh sign Libra/Divine Judgment, justice entered its sidereal and 10 Nazi war criminals were executed.
    Their should have been 13 executed that day for sure, you have a unit of ten and three that are distinct here and I believe my be a type seen at the end of days.
    Ten Kings which are distinct from Satan the Beast and False Prophet which give you a total of 13.
    As for me I' am both excited and a little apperceive about what I believe is about to take place in the next few month, God willing he will give me the strength to endure and be a witness and watchmen to the end of my days.
    God, bless

    Scott



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, THX again for the great analysis. I could be wrong but I think it is possible that the 70th week started on 10/28/10, and thus April this year would be the midpoint and involve the antichrist. If you see wwiii and the global financial collapse in the next few weeks or next month, that would validate the theory.

      Delete
  4. William:

    Please explain briefly again what the significance of 147 means. I understand 322 as the Skull & Bones number but need a refresher on 147. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullinger believes it has connections to the antichrist, see this post
      http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-revealing-of-batman-map-strike-zones.html

      Delete
  5. I'd say the largest earthquake to hit Yellowstone in 34 years hitting within 30 hours of this prediction is quite astonishing. I am definitely a believer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the quake was a sign that the eruption is coming, I also think it will hinge on the dividing of the land of Israel, that is not a prediction, just a watch.

      Delete