Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Connecticut Meteorites and the Coming Mega Earthquakes



The other day a reader (HT Karen) sent me a link to info about the meteors that hit in Wolcott and Waterbury Connecticut on April 19th. The first was reported by Larry Beck of 2 Williams Ct. in Wolcott, CT.

The second was not reported until 19 days later on May 8 by Jay Langlois of 51 Red Maple Lane in Waterbury, CT.
It is believed that the 2 meteors were part of the same event, just that the one was not discovered until 19 days later. I found it a little unusual that 2 meteors crashed through houses, one through the roof, and another through a rain gutter, .77 miles apart in towns that both started with the letter W. Also realizing that meteors can be signs of pending disasters, I decided to investigate the situation a little further.
The first thing that I did was draw a line through the town markers for Wolcott, CT and Waterbury, CT on Google earth. As you can see the line goes through Newtown, CT—the place of the Sandy Hook shooting—and continues on to the Mexico City area.







This perked my interest a little because I have been watching the Mexico City area and the nearby Popocatepetl Volcano as places where precursor events to the California Mega earthquake are supposed to occur. I then reasoned that maybe just using the town markers was not enough and I should check the exact house locations and draw a line through them. A line from the Wolcott house through the Waterbury house goes to the Los Angeles area; in fact it goes directly to the Kress building! The Kress building was featured in Joe Brandt’s dream about the California mega earthquake.




There are a few more things regarding these meteorites that I would like to bring to your attention. The name Waterbury can mean how it sounds “water bury” or turning it into a phrase “bury by water.” The California mega earthquake is supposed to cause Los Angeles to slide into the ocean—be buried by water. The name Wolcott means “spring cottage.” So putting the 2 meanings together we could create the phrase “spring cottages will be buried by water,” or “in the spring the cottages will be buried by water.” Joe Brandt believed his dream indicated the spring as the time of the mega quake. Let me also call to your attention that one of the meteors fell through a house and the other through a rain gutter—I see “cottage” and “water” there.

Here are some questions to consider. Why did the meteors fall in towns that aligned with Newtown, CT and Mexico City? Why did the houses that the meteorites fell through align with the Kress building in Los Angeles? Why do the meanings of the names of the cities refer to “spring” “cottage” “water” and “bury?” Is all of this just coincidence or are these meteors a sign to warn us of the coming the Popocatepetl eruption that is supposed to blow its lid off, and the events to follow such as the Mexico City earthquake and the California mega earthquake?

Further; do any of the numbers and or dates associated with the meteors such as 4/19/13, 5/8/13, 2, 19, 51, 77, suggest a date? Note: I believe that the planned date of the California earthquake may have been 5/10/13. But as time wore on I was glad to see that none of the precursor events occurred, and neither did the earthquake. So that date was either wrong, or the evil forces aligned with satan changed their plans as I originally stated was possible.

So are the Connecticut meteorites a sign of the coming mega earthquakes? I will leave that question for you to answer for yourself. BTW; the alert level at Popocatepetl has been raised to Yellow Phase 3. Here is the latest;

Activity at the volcano continues to increase. A relatively long phase of strong volcanic tremor today and high levels of SO2 output suggests that the rise of magma is accelerating. A continuous plume of steam and some ash was observed last night reaching 1 km high, in addition to intermittent explosions. Lava glow at night is now strong. http://mobile.volcanodiscovery.com/popocatepetl/news.html
I am not saying the eruption is imminent, just making you aware of the facts. Scientists are also closely monitoring volcanic activity at the Salton Sea, which is south of Los Angeles.

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-a-volcano-erruption-at-the-salton-sea-imminent

The end times are approaching fast and Jesus has told us that fearful things will occur, but we are not to fear.
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. Ps 46

Are you ready for the end times? Do you know what you must do to be saved? Please accept my gift to you and download a free copy of The Coming Epiphany today.

19 comments:

  1. How about the houses/cottages that were buried by ice (water) in Canada recently and a similar situation that happened in MN.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably another occurrence of weird weather that has been increasing in the last few years--a sign of the end times.

      Delete
  2. Hello William, I have been following your posts regarding the CA EQ with more than a passing interest since my wife's family still lives in California. The odds of the 2 houses hit by the meteorite(s) and lining up with the Kress building in Brandt's dream are astronomical. That made me wonder why the Kress building would singled out in Brandt's dream. What would be unique or peculiar about this particular building? I then got the thought that Samuel Kress was perhaps a mason and so I looked it up - only reference I could find was a short blunt sentence in Wikipedia: "He was a Mason." I also think that perhaps the 19 days time period might be significant as the next 19 days from May 8th is May 27th. My son is scheduled to be in Los Angeles that day. Whether the 19 days is a warning countdown is sheer speculation on my part but if any believers are so inclined to pray, please pray that God would give warning for my son and others and a provide a way of escape if indeed something catastrophic occurs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for your assessment, yes I thought it was astronomical too! Thanks for the research about Kress, that is good info to have.

      Look for the precursor events--if I saw Popocatepetl blow its lid and Mexico city have a large earthquake, I would get out of LA.

      Delete
  3. Thanks William for your efforts; it is always interesting to read even when I don't fully agree. I try to keep an open mind to all the possibilities. Have you done a blog on "The shortlist for Anti-christ candidates"? I saw that Prince Charles could accede to the throne soon, and I had him on my shortlist, What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a likely candidate, so is his son William, though I do not think we will know for sure until we see the prophecies fulfilled. I have devoted a chapter to the antichrist and his characteristics in The Coming Epiphany, linked at the sidebar.

      Delete
  4. William:

    I've read some of your articles about the 'ring of fire' and was curious if you were aware of this website that has a special focus on the ring as an actual Special Operation. Read it here:
    http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/

    After reading this, go to the right side and click the article that comes from a Navy Seal:

    http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2013/05/operationring-of-fire-further.html

    This is a 'must read' for you and your bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for the heads up, yes I have read the articles and believe I linked them on a previous post. I believe they are significant and show a definite connection as to how these events could come about.

      Delete
  5. Pavlof volcano and Cleveland volcano in Alaska are both heating up right now and Pavlof is said to be "very, very hot" based on satellite imagery. They have raised the aviation alert level from yellow to orange today for Pavlof. Are these volcanoes also in the ring of fire? Did you see the story of the sinkhole in Lakeport, California that has already destroyed 8-10 homes?

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel

      THX for the great info, Volcanoes seem to be on the uptick now, and yes they are in the ring of fire which pretty much circles the Pacific. With the sun looking like it could unleash some powerful energy our way in the next few days this could accelerate things dramatically.

      Some believe the sinkholes occurring around the world are precursors to a planetary expansion that will bring large earthquakes and tsunamis.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I watch SuspiciousObservers every morning while I enjoy my coffee and I share his concern regarding the X class flares possible from those big sunspots that will be Earth-facing soon. He also says the coronal holes are unpredictable right now and I've never heard him say that. I just read another article about an entire village in Argentina that was recently unearthed after being under water for 25 plus years. There was also a really neat whirlpool in the Latvia river a few weeks back that was swallowing huge sheets of ice, oh and I just remembered a video I saw showing ice that was "crawling" from a lake in Michigan across yards and up the walls at the back of several homes a week or so ago. Do you watch fidockave213 and hawkkeydavis channel videos on youtube? They both put together really good videos documenting extreme weather and incidences like the sinkholes, etc. Hope you are well. Thanks again for what you are doing here. Take care.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel

      THX for the info, the possibility of x class flares is definitely to be watched in the next few days.

      Delete
  7. William, please take a look at the research this guy did in his short video. This is compelling info on the next possible false flag attack. He decoded certain numbers in the Iron Man 2 movie. The one that really caught my interest was a scene where the villain looks at his passport and the expiration date is 5-26-13 just like 9/11 was foretold in the Matrix. But there is much more and it is possible that the dates for something you have been warning us for could line up. Here is the link and GBU my friend:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DSGEVfkjQuU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked it over. I agree that it could be a planned date of destruction.

      Delete
  8. The Lord gave me "2 weeks" on a chalkboard 1/3 way down, line drawn and those words written in front of me. . Drew the line slowly, then wrote 2 weeks above line... in dream on May13. I have the gift 1Corinth. 12. I had the dream of the Thai Tsunami the night before. AND too many others to mention. And also 9/11. I am Catholic. The Holy Spirit has shown me so much.. Do not flee or fear but trust in the Lord, He will protect His bride and if it is our time in the Lord, so be it. Staying back to live in the scarlet beast is no fun anyway. God Bless California and the whole world. Amen. My visions align with thewarningsecondcoming.com site. He also told me "Alaska" and "EJ Hearings" in beg if 2012. I believe as precurser markers of the ac's appearance and disaster close to me. I asked last week for a date. And I got it. 2 weeks from May 13. Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ and please hold all of your children in the palm of your precious hand and bring us home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "How about the houses/cottages that were buried by ice (water) in Canada recently and a similar situation that happened in MN.?"


    i think that's spot-on Anonymous, i just read about these small houses on elizabeth prata's site

    so, all the town-name elements fulfilled, and almost immediately fulfilled too! -- cottages buried by water in spring-time

    that the traumatic events "pointed" directly a building (Kress) associated so bluntly with masonry is a clear signal from God . . . concerning the true nature of america, and concerning the "natural trauma" to a nation long under the control of masonic operatives

    not only was S.H. Kress a Mason, he worked in stone quarries as a young man -- certainly a suspicious and leading element, given his mercanile wealth and masonic practice

    the LORD is not thrilled with Mercantile Masonic America and the ice-burial events, signalled by the meterorite-strikes and subsequent lines, are an exteriorization of that displeasure

    his way of saying in phenomenal terms, "I see what's going on"

    well done to you both in using Scripture, and your faith in an orderly, living, communicating God, to illustrate his works in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THS for your info and encouragement. The CT meteorites were indeed amazing in their associations. But what was even more amazing to me was the Fukushima line--sidelinked

      Delete