Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Second Coming and 2016

Updated 4/26 at end of post

As you are probably aware 4/22/13—the possible midpoint of the 70th week, if it began in 2009 that would interpolate to a Second Coming in 2016—has come and gone and WWIII has not started. As I have stated many times if WWIII did not start by that date then I would conclude that 2016 will not be the year of the Second Coming. Thus it is apparent that 2016 is not the year of the Second Coming.

As I have stated before, I am not sure the Second Coming will be in 2016 and if WWIII will start by 4/22/13….If WWIII does not start by 4/22/13, I will be glad--we have more time. http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2013/04/wwiii-imminent-what-you-need-to-know.html

So where does that leave us prophetically speaking? That is hard to say, on the one hand we are seeing many events transpiring that let’s us know that we are close, on the other hand as I have said before, there is no way to know for sure until we see the specific prophecies fulfilled.

Will the Second Coming be in 2017, 2018, 2019 or a future year? It is hard to say, like I said before I saw a lot of data that was pointing to 2016, and I have only seen a few pieces of data that point to any one particular year in the future. So all I can say now is, be ready, it is close.

Here are some dates to watch for in the next 4 years. These dates are based on the premise that the Second Coming will align with the Feast of Trumpets, and the dates for the beginning of the 70th Week are calculated by subtracting 2520 days from those dates. I have also listed possible time periods for WWIII to start, though in that period I would be inclined to believe the date at the beginning, or near the beginning of each period would be more likely.

 

Year of
Second Coming
Beginning
Of 70th week
Possible period for WWIII
day 1110 to day 1260
2017
10/29/10
11/11/13 to 4/11/14
2018
10/18/11
10/31/14 to 3/31/15
2019
11/6/12
11/20/15 to 4/19/16
2020
10/27/13
11/9/16 to 4/9/17

 
Are there any definite events to look for that may occur prior to these WWIII periods to let us know that the time of the arising of the antichrist is imminent? Yes, I believe a definite clue that the antichrist is soon to be brought onto the scene would be thewater breaking ritual—the breaking of the Hoover Dam. I believe this could happen in the very near future.
 
From the information in Joe Brandt’s dream, after the water breaking ritual I believe that the California earthquake will shortly follow it. In that regards I ran across a few pieces of information that I would like to bring to your attention. One is a dream that a Jewish lady had a 107 years ago that foretells the earthquake, the other is a report that the elite are moving out of the Los Angeles area.
 
The question of when these events will occur is not the most important one to ponder, for they will eventually occur, and the antichrist will arise, the most important question is are you ready now?
 
Please accept my gift to you and download a FREE copy of The Coming Epiphany today, and find out what you need to do to be prepared for the end times.

Update: I received the following email that I wanted to pass on

Brother Bill;
may God bless you and your family. I truly have to share something extremely important with you. I hope you realize that all those who were depending on your good judgment may possibly relax and go from a “ready” state to a “we have time” state due to your last post; when they need you and your guidance the most. It is very obvious from the number of visitors you receive to your site that you have been looked to as a guide sir.

Please, I would plead with you to reconsider your position on 2016… You are SO close; it’s just that you based your theory on the tribulation Ending on the Feast of Trumpets in early Oct 2016. The Feast of Trumpets in Oct 2016 is EXACTLY the 120th Jubilee; exactly; but not quite the end of the Great Tribulation.

Please remember that Christ will stand on the Mount of Olive DURING the Tribulation, and before his judgment begins with the Saints. Therefore, if you calculate from the BEGINNING of when the tribulation started you will see there is still around 11 days until the mid-point, which is MAY 8 with a tribulation start date of November 10, 2009. Therefore, the AoD will occur VERY VERY SOON!

We are so very close; please redress your post about the tribulation not beginning until a later year. Please pray for discretion over the the explanation of where you were just a bit off shown in the attachment here; I believe you will be shown that you were so very close, and indeed 2016 is the year of our Lord’s return.

On an additional note, remember Christ said “There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars”. There have been 6 or so comets in the past 2 months, the sun is acting very strange, and the moon is brighter than it has EVER been. He then said “When you see these BEGIN to come to pass; look up for your redemption draweth nigh. I believe God means what he says and says what he means.

In addition Brother, do you truly believe things can go on the way they are with nothing major happening VERY soon? This last event in Boston is falling apart, and that means the powers that be will have to do something even bigger to detract attention; and they are on a limited time here.  The big event that causes the A of D will be it I am convinced. I think we both know based on the current worldwide situation that is next to impossible.

Please reconsider, and please let me know what your thoughts are on this.
YBIC
-------

23 comments:

  1. William,

    Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    Note the break 7 and 62 weeks. There were 2 commands given one for each advents. The second came in June 1969 by the city counsel of Jerusalem, to restore the Jewish quarter (the original city of Jerusalem)as a jewish city.

    Mathew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

    34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

    A generation is 70 to 80 years.

    Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

    A generation from 1948 ends between 2018 and 2028. I would look for the rapture beginning in 2014 3.5 years out form 2018.

    Another sign post could be the Oslo accords that were suspended after 2 years, and may have been confirmed, and restarted by Obama when he went to Israel in April. If this is the covenent spoken of by Daniel, then again 3.5 years would be 2014. Your time line is very close to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for your input. I believe the 69 Weeks have already been fulfilled in Christ's first coming, and they ended in 33 AD. Though I do believe that there can be double fulfillment of prophecies.

      In regards to 2018, if that was the year of the second Coming then the 3.5 years would start in 2015.

      Delete
  2. Along the same lines as above...

    The commandment to restore Jerusalem was the U.N. declaration of November 29, 1947. A generation is 70 years according to Psalms 90. Thus 2017 is the maximum time frame that cannot pass until all be fulfilled.

    The prophecy says Messiah appears after 69 weeks (years), which brings us to 2016. The wrath of GOD takes place within the remaining year. Whether it takes the entire year could be debatable.

    I see your timing as right in line with Scripture. All physical events do appear to valid that conclusion. I personally cannot see any scenario taking us past 2017.

    All the inside events remain viewed "through a glass darkly" and will be revealed clearly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for the input; Realizing that the antichrist must begin his reign for the last 1260 days, we have passed that point--4/22/13--for a 2016 Second Coming.

      So the earliest that the Second Coming could be is 2017 and that may be a likely date, though I do not think that the 69 weeks demands it for I believe that prophecy was fulfilled with Christ's first coming.

      Delete
  3. I have been trying to decide for a while now if I should post this. I have prayed about it asking was this information I want to share for me or something to share? I feel like I should share it for what ever reason...so here goes.

    As a child, in grade school, I was very close to GOD. More so than I have been in my adult life though I am currently changing that (ok the past 3 years). The pastor of my church (when I was a child) gave me his Bible when he was transferred and I still have it. But I am getting off topic. While talking to GOD, as a child, it was revealed to me that I would live to see the rapture so I have always "known" it would happen during my life.

    Then at the beginning of this year God impressed upon my heart to get back into the Word to really learn the Bible because I will need to know those Words and that I have this year in which to do so. I also felt that something was going to be coming my way after this year (next year) and I MUST be ready.

    I see what is going on around us but do not fear it...I know my name is in the Lambs Book of Life but the almost urgent "knowing" for a lack of a better word to "get ready" is so strong that I feel the need to pass it on to others.

    So please do NOT stop posting or start questioning what you are doing...we need to be ready and I can't put in a post with words how important this is...I am afraid a lot of us will not be ready even if we think we are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing--Yes, we must be ready, and yes you are right so many are asleep.

      Delete
  4. No One knows the day or the hour. Not even the angels. Only God Himself knows of this time. For He will come like a thief in the night. It may be well before your date or well after but surely He will come. I believe that we are far more advanced towards the end of time then many may think. There may be no time left. Come Lord Jesus. Come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct that no one knows the day or hour, but when we see the antichrist take over the world then we know the rapture is imminent and will most likely occur 1/2 to 2 1/2 years after that point.

      Delete
  5. You might be interested in these:

    Drew Simmons

    Timelike Synchronicity

    Both point to 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Dec. 17, 2013 I had this dream. Jesus shows me a loaf of bread divided in 3.

      Delete
    2. Seal 3 is the seal of famine, bread can represent food in general.

      Delete
  6. Those previous videos are not spam! They are from thirdeaglebooks on Youtube. Please check it out. And do not let denomination fool you. Christ loves his Catholics and Protestants. Us in the word know.. also Sara fatou traore, Godshealer7, (non Catholic).... and I have the gift as spoken in 1 Corinth 12. Also thewarningsecondcoming web site. And pastor Paul Begley. Please consider this for you, you do not have to post this. God Bless you and keep up the good will of God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information is so incredible. God Bless and may Jesus come soon. Pray like never before. Also I will send another web site after this re: URGENT MESSAGE FOR America. It is not to fear. The Lord is good. Bye for now. 1 Corinth 12

    http://www.americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THX for your encouragement and prayers. I was preparing a new post this morning with the exact links from your next comment.

      Delete
  8. God Bless America.



    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/navy-seal-admits-nukes-to-be-detonated-nationwide-for-martial-law-agenda-2629820.html?utm_medium=facebook-post&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Fb2XE&utm_campaign=&utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&utm_content=awesm-fbshare-small

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill, I have been in a friendly although irrataing debate with a brother of mine. He believes that we can not possibly be in the tribulation even if it started today. He claims there has to be the Psalm 83 war and the Eze 38 war with a 3.5 peace time ( not in that order) that would not allow for a realistic start until some war breaks out. Now I am certain the 2nd coming is in 2019. The Lord confined this to me! But i can share that later if would like. How would you respond to this guy. I would really like to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Frank

      I am getting ready to go out of town tomorrow, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Bill

      Delete
    2. Thank you I pray you will have a blessed time and taker easy!!!!

      Delete
  10. Hello Frank Sorry it took so long to get back to you. In coming up with an end times scenario the chronology of the wars was the most difficult. here is how I see it.

    There will be a 91 day period in which seals 1-4 occur, seal 2 being WWIII. This will be followed by the arising of the antichrist and the strengthening of the peace treaty. Then he will perform AofD and begin persecuting Jews and Christians--seal 5-- at which time Jews will flee into wilderness for 3.5 years when they will be at war with the antichrist.

    The Ps 83 war may be in the 91 day period or at the hands of the antichrist after the midpoint, either way it is close to the midpoint.

    Then at the Sixth seal just before the Nuclear destruction of America, the rapture will take place and this is when the EZ 38 war takes place.

    If the Ps 83 war produces antichrist or is at the hands of the antichrist, and since he only comes on the scene for the last 3.5 years, then that war would have to occur in the last half of the 7 years, or just before it. Hope this helps. I do cover these topics more in depth in The Coming Epiphany.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks very much.i have been blessed by this page.however,iam totally ignorant about the events though i read them in the bible.but i would like to know.is the antichrist already in action.and who .where,will he be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is believed that the antichrist is alive today, but I do not think that we will know for sure who he is until we see him fulfill the prophecies.

      If I could offer a suggestion; if you would like an easy to understand explanation of what is going to transpire during the end times please download my free book The Coming Epiphany--I believe it will help.

      Delete