Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mid East War Drums

The Mid East war drums are beating louder every day. Though I do not wish for it to happen, nor am I predicting when it will happen, we know from scripture that it will happen. In fact I would not be surprised if it broke loose soon, especially in light of information like this posted at Urban Survival on 9/13/12.

...He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military. He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel....

Another interesting thing developed in this regards, this morning for morning devotions I randomly opened my Bible to Isiah 17.

1. The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap

With Syria's reported trove of chemical waepons it is easy to imagine how hostilities could escalate for this prophecy to be fulfilled soon. I do not know when, but sadly I know that it will happen, and by the way things are shaping up it may be soon.

May God grant His children wisdom and grace to prepare for what lies ahead and to minister to those in need.



No comments:

Post a Comment