Friday, June 8, 2012

Personal Note

As in years past, due to various constraints, it does not look like I am going to have much time to devote to writing this summer. Thus for the next few months, the number of posts will most likely be greatly reduced. I may repost some pertinent posts. If something major develops I will try to address it.

As far as I can tell I think that we are still on track to see WWIII and the opening of the seals this fall and the antichrist arising in 2013. I also do not think that we will know for sure until we can definitely see that a seal has been opened--like 1/4 of the world's population dying. By the time we know for sure, it will be too late to prepare--that is why I advocate going to God in prayer to ask Him what He may have you do to prepare.

I also believe that before the seals we may see continued and escalating financial problems, Mid East turmoil, earth changes including earthquakes and terrorist actions.

Also, I have a pinched nerve in my neck which has been causing great pain and discomfort for about the last 2 weeks. I would truly appreciate your prayers in this regards.

May God bless as you seek to please and serve Him.

8 comments:

  1. William,
    I will gladly pray for you and mention to my brothers and sisters in Christ to lift you up in prayer; I ask right now in the precious and awesome NAME of JESUS for His healing for you right now. All Glory, Praise and Honor I give to Almighty God for what He will do in your life. May He continue to bless you in ways you could never have imagined! Much love to you!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine and everyone else for your prayers--the pain has subsided greatly today! May God bless you.

      Delete
  2. PRAISE JESUS!All Glory to God; who is ALWAYS faithful, filled with compassion and tender mercies! He loves us soooooo much and desires to pour out His blessings upon us. I am so delighted to hear you are better William, I will continue to pray for you brother!
    Many blessings and much love to you!
    Psalm 73:26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any messages from the Lord lately William? I do miss reading your posts. I do hope you are well! Many blessings to you this day brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katherine

    THX for the encouragement and by God's grace and blessing I am doing well. My responsibilities have changed for the summer making it very difficult to do any writing.

    I can pass on that I have been seeking the Lord regarding preparations for what may soon develop as discussed in previous posts and I would reccomend that all should do the same.

    Many blessings to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. William,
    I have not seen this before, but if you look at the clock image on a laptop computer and tilt th I screen back, you will see an image of the red horse and white horse that rides as described in Revelation 6:4. I did not notice this before and I do not know why
    I am seeing it now???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Katherine

      I photoshopped it in when I put up the post. Let those who have ears to hear... and those who have eyes to see... I am glad that you are one of the ones who see.

      Delete
  6. William,
    Have you heard of my friend Jonathan Kleck? He is anointed by the Lord and has been chosen for this time to solve the riddle of the ages. Please visit his website: Jonathankleck.com also, listen to his radio show if you have a chance; at his site go to the radio tab and click on ThisIsIt4321. He has some very interesting things at his sight. Perhaps there may be some missing puzzle pieces for you. Jonathan Kleck means, harbinger, the Lord has given a bell ringer. Read his testimony at his site. He is a good friend and straight up; 100% no lying!!!! Many blessings to you as we all continue to serve the Lord in these lasts days and tell others about the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. You can also find him on youtube; check out his video; Destruction of America. It's an eye opener!

    ReplyDelete