Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Few Thoughts

Just wanted to share a few things with you; At this point in time it does not look as if I am going to be able to have much time to blog in the next few months--just like last summer. I was hoping to be able to, but due to a different summer schedule and responsibilities--it does not look good for me being able to write. Besides, to tell you the truth I am mentally, physically, and spiritually drained and need a break--this was the most trying year I have experienced and things are not letting up--the attacks are still coming, especially from a couple of individuals who are trying to make my life miserable--please pray that God would deal with them and put an end to their attacks against me.

So as far as writing goes for this summer--I will do the best I can as the Lord leads, but the way it is looking now, it looks like the end of August or early September before I can get back to it in earnest-- though I may be able to eek a few out over the summer. Regardless, I will try to add noteworthy news articles from time to time to the "worthy reads" section.

Have you heard the latest about Elenin? The linked article claims that an individual has seen the brown dwarf star where Elenin is suppose to be. Of course at this point this is all just here say. Before I put any faith in that claim--I would have to see proof--like looking in a telescope and seeing it myself. Even though I believe comet Elenin may be associated with judgment and has connections to Israel and the Palestinian state I am not convinced that it is planet X.

The Lord brought me to this passage the other day--Ezekiel 7--a message for Israel.

Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,



2. Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.


3. Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.


4. And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.


5. Thus saith the Lord God; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.


6. An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.


7. The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.


8. Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.


9. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord that smiteth.

5 comments:

  1. i pray for your deliverance from the evil ones minions,and for us all!we (the usa)have never held his protection,we started as a satanic nation and will end as one soon.only those who are in his hands truly,will not be plucked from him,we (the world)have been abandoned to the world and the evil will destroy itself,along with all of us if any are still here after his rescue,they will have one hell of a job here amongst the evil that is already in place in skin and in disguise,it is done.pray to get off this demon infested rock,as soon as possible,in JESUS name,take care.from ramblinron

    ReplyDelete
  2. May our loving Father give you His peace and protect you during your time of rest from this blog. Keep us posted if you can. Be encouraged and strengthened in His armor and restore unto you the JOY of His Salvation. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too ask that the Lord would bind up all evil that should cross your path William. I also ask that the Lord would heal you Physically, mentally, and Spiritually and that he would replenish your Zeal with more fire as you deliver a message to those of us with an Ear to hear and A mouth to speak. In his name always William and to God we give the Glory! Thank you.

    P.S I do believe Planet X is the nucleus of a cluster of space debris. An abomination of sorts or should a say a space abortion. I think Comet Elenin is part of this cluster or possibly X itself, but I would lean toward the Harbinger of X. A warning sign so to speak before X arrives, hence so much hype about the comet warning those Elitists to run because X is next. Also when Elenin doesn't do a whole lot of damage the masses will rest but those in the know will head underground. Just a possible scenario. One thing is for sure, we are living in a trying time. Saddle up and pray!

    Again many thanks to you William and I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concerning the path of Elenin. If you go back to the google sky plot you will notice that Elenin made what appears to be a 180 degree turn on May 30/31. If you follow the path back to Jan/Feb and beyond, it leads you to the missing panel in IRAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also led to Ezekiel 7 a few days ago. Pray that the Lord will awaken the church and the remnant.

    ReplyDelete