Just wanted to share a few things with you; At this point in time it does not look as if I am going to be able to have much time to blog in the next few months--just like last summer. I was hoping to be able to, but due to a different summer schedule and responsibilities--it does not look good for me being able to write. Besides, to tell you the truth I am mentally, physically, and spiritually drained and need a break--this was the most trying year I have experienced and things are not letting up--the attacks are still coming, especially from a couple of individuals who are trying to make my life miserable--please pray that God would deal with them and put an end to their attacks against me.
So as far as writing goes for this summer--I will do the best I can as the Lord leads, but the way it is looking now, it looks like the end of August or early September before I can get back to it in earnest-- though I may be able to eek a few out over the summer. Regardless, I will try to add noteworthy news articles from time to time to the "worthy reads" section.
Have you heard the latest about Elenin? The linked article claims that an individual has seen the brown dwarf star where Elenin is suppose to be. Of course at this point this is all just here say. Before I put any faith in that claim--I would have to see proof--like looking in a telescope and seeing it myself. Even though I believe comet Elenin may be associated with judgment and has connections to Israel and the Palestinian state I am not convinced that it is planet X.
The Lord brought me to this passage the other day--Ezekiel 7--a message for Israel.
Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2. Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
3. Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
4. And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
5. Thus saith the Lord God; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
6. An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
7. The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
8. Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
9. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord that smiteth.