Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Rapture Theorem

Introducing The Rapture Theorem. A video presenting a proof of the fact that the rapture will not occur until after the sixth seal is opened. Please feel free to distribute widely and help others awaken to this essential end times truth before it is too late--how about your pastor?



Are you 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die? Read the Salvation page to find out.

Are you ready for the end times? Read The Coming Epiphany today for FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, sir. It's been a while since I've touched base with you, but I continue to appreciate your service. I'm very appreciative of your work. I was in Vegas for a week (work related) and couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole and back to my rural home. We'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    Good to hear from you. THX for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete