The day after posting The New Madrid Fault--Connecting the Dots where I stated; "...there is a lot of information suggesting that the New Madrid Fault may once again cause a serious earthquake in the near future. When I do not know. What might some immediate precursors be? The USA forcing Israel to divide her land and create the Palestinian state--if you see that happen look out!"
The next morning I randomly opened my Bible to Isaiah 47.
1. Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
Who is the daughter of Babylon? Hmm...let's see, it can't be Babylon because it is her daughter. So I guess it would have to be another Babylon. What other Babylon is listed in scripture? The end times Babylon. Who is end times Babylon? America. For further reading and convincing upon those lines read the post America Is End Times Babylon.
Let's read on...
2. Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
3. Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.
4. As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.
5. Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
6. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
Here we read that the Lord is going to take vengeance upon the daughter of Babylon--America, the lady of kingdoms--for her mistreatment of Israel--thou didst shew them no mercy after God gave them into our hand--we have been the nation who has protected and stood with Israel the most of any nation but as the scriptures tell us we will one day betray her.
7. And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8. Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
This pretty much typifies the attitude of America--thinks she is invincible, given to pleasure, believes she is the greatest, no one can take us down. What will happen to her?
9. But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
10. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
11. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
12. Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
13. Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
14. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
15. Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.
Unfortunately because of our many sins and our mistreatment of Israel which most likely involve the dividing of her land to create the Palestinian state we will be judged. What will the judgment entail, will it result in the New Madrid fault splitting this country in two? I do not know, but I do know that we will eventually receive judgments for our many sins.
My study of scripture and current events has led me to believe that we will see severe economic problems, rioting, earthquakes, severe weather, tsunami's, EMPs, nuclear attacks, biological attacks. Then just after the rapture the USA will be totally destroyed by an all out nuclear attack during WWIII with fire engulfing the whole land. And finally toward the end of the 7 years she will sink below the waves and will be no more. This is the fate of America--O daughter of Babylon!
O beautiful for spacious skies
for amber waves of grain,
for purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee and you refused His Grace and will be engulfed by sea to shining sea!
O America! O America! How I wish it were not true. I pray that many would be brought to repentance before it is too late.
Are you ready for the end times? Read The Coming Epiphany today for FREE.