A couple of days ago a child found a coin at my place of employment. The coin was a vintage American "eagle" game token as depicted above and below.
When I was handed the coin and looked at both sides I was immediately left with the impression that this would soon occur in America in regards to our monetary system--NO CASH VALUE. Scripture indeed tells us that within the tribulations of the seals of Revelation that the world's financial system will one day collapse. A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny. A penny was a day's wages, sounds like money will not be worth much after the third seal is opened.
On November 10 "The Imploders" brought down a 275 foot tower in Springfield Ohio at the Mad River Edison power plant. Just one little glitch, it fell the wrong way you can google the video if you want.
I believe this event is symbolic of what scripture tells us will happen in America. I believe that scripture tells us that America as end times Babylon will one day fall. The evil ones are going to attempt to bring this country down and because of our many sins they will succeed. However I believe that their orchestrated events in bringing down this land will not go as they wish. Scripture tells us that satan and his followers will be defeated at the battle of Armageddon and eventually will be cast into Hell. In other words their planned destructions will come against them. For one I think that enough people are becoming aware of the evil forces and will get mad--Mad River--and the evil ones will be exposed and will run for their lives as those in the video did. "For whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap."
So I believe this event is symbolic of what scripture tells us what will happen to the evil ones. It is interesting to note that the most prominent feature closest to the falling tower is the Ohio MASONIC Home. Hmmm... The tower was 275 ft tall; 275 = 5 x 5 x 11, not too nice numbers. I guess you knew this was coming; I drew a line from the tower to Phoenix, it cuts right through the masonic home as depicted below. (The other red line--to the south--is the way the tower fell, it was suppose to fall to the northeast)
The Carnival Splendor cruise ship had a fire about 44 miles out at sea became disabled and had to be towed back to port by 11 ships. You can read about it here.
So a small fire disabled a 952 ft ship causing the ship to drift aimlessly for 2 days without power, water, sewage, and food for its passengers. I believe that the ship and its votage is a perfect example of what will take place in America. It is interesting to note that the ship had about 3300 passengers, times that by 100,000 and you get the approximate population of the United States which is about 330,000,000 including illegals. Not too mention how the name "Carnival Splendor" typifies the average American mindset. I also believe the harsh living conditions experienced by the passengers are in the near future for America and the world--just read what the first 5 seals of Revelation entail.It is interesting to note that the fire occurred the same day the missile flew. There is a lot more symbolism in this; Ultraguy at New Wineskins has done a good job of it.
Time for another line; A line from the falling tower through Phoenix intersects the journey of the ill fated ship almost in the middle.
BTW; I think the missile was a missile. For one if you look at the videos on one of the shots you will see fire coming out the back. That rules out a passenger plane, could be a military jet with afterburners on but there was too much of a trail of what looks to be smoke. Contrails disappear quickly, chem trails stay around, but we won't go there.
Are you ready for the end times? Read The Coming Epiphany Today
Last night before going to bed I asked God to show me something from His Word about what I have been writing about recently. The next morning I randomly opened my Bible to Isaiah 25 and 26. In bold is what stood out to me, especially verse 2.
1. O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
2. For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built. 3. Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.
4. For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
5. Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6. And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
7. And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
8. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
9. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
10. For in this mountain shall the hand of the Lord rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.
11. And he shall spread forth his hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and he shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.
12. And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall he bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.
1. In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.
2. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
3. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
5. For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
6. The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.
7. The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
8. Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul Is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.
9. With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
10. Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the Lord.
11. Lord, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them. 12. Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.
13. O Lord our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name.
14. They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.
15. Thou hast increased the nation, O Lord, thou hast increased the nation: thou art glorified: thou hadst removed it far unto all the ends of the earth.
16. Lord, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.
17. Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord.
18. We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
19. Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Part 5: A Dream and a Missile