Friday, October 8, 2010

The Falling Phoenix Seal

"We cannot sustain… [seal falls]…all of you know who I am.”

Many of you have heard of the presidential seal falling while president Obama gave his speech the other day. I believe that this event is a harbinger of things to come. The incident goes beyond coincidence. The seal fell at 9:11 into the speech right after he said "We cannot sustain." Mr Herrin at The Parables blog has written up an excellent analysis of all that happened and its ramifications and I will not duplicate it here.

In light of what I have been reading over the last few months about what many are saying is about to occur in America along with the sign of the falling seal; I have been left with a strong impression that the economy is about ready to crash and that all of man's efforts to stop this will fail.

I am also starting to feel as if events in the fall of 2010 may be more than economic. BTW Cliff High is expecting an event in the first half of November 100 to 1000 times greater than the 9/11 event. If this analysis is correct I would say that it would have to be more than economic, like there may be a horrific terrorist action against us. This possibility would certainly be increased if Iran's nuclear facilities are attacked--as they have vowed revenge. One threat they have made is the operation called "American Hiroshima" where they detonate 10 nuclear bombs already planted in large cities across the nation. Other possibilities include major earthquakes, infrastructure crippling EMP, and cyber attacks.

Again these are just feelings based on research, I am not predicting anything, and I hope nothing happens. I raise these possibilities so that you are not caught unawares. RUE?

3 comments:

  1. I heard it happened 700 days after BO took office.

    Also, speaking off 11s, the Dow index crossed 11,000 points for the first time since... May? March? Something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to hear something really freaky about that Youtube video of Obama? I played it backwards. Listen to the very end of the audio (which is actually the very beginning) and tell what Obama says backwards when he says, "Hello, Everybody". Friggin gave me goose bumps. Plain as day he says, "One Ruler."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob and Patrick; Thanks for you additional insights. IMHO all of these supporting facts point to one conclusion--it was a sign. I believe that God is warning us.

    ReplyDelete